- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Ms. Saubhagya Bhadkaria hails from a family having the background and enthusiasm in the field of law. Completed her graduation (B.A.LL.B. hons.) and Post-Graduation (LL.M.) from National Law Institute University, Bhopal. She had a specialized master’s degree in Constitutional and Administrative law. Throughout her studies she had the opportunity to be trained by gems of Law. She has qualified UGC-National Eligibility Test in December 2015. Graduation and Post-Graduation from National Law Institute University, Bhopal. UGC-NET qualified, December 2015.Areas of Interest- Constitutional Law and Criminal law. Presently working on Comparative Constitutional law.
She had participated in many National Conferences and Moots Court Competitions. She has authored Articles presented in National Conferences. She has been an active member of CARES- an Environmental Legal awareness initiative in NLIU Bhopal.
Her area of interest includes Constitutional Law and Criminal laws. She has internship experiences of Government Institutions, Practicing Advocates of Supreme Court, High Court and District Courts, Public Sector Undertakings and Reputed law firms. She has an interest in Contemporary understanding and application of laws.
- B.A.LL.B (hons.)
- Constitutional Law
- Procedural laws
- Speaker at the 7th Nani Palkiwala Memorial National Tax Moot Court Competition, 2010 and bagged the best research award.
- Research Paper in South Asian Conference on Contemporary Environment Perspectives (2011) organized by Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur on Corporate Social Responsibility & Environment Protection.
- Research Paper in International Conference on Access to Legal Information and Research in the Digital Age - ICALIRDA 2012, organized by National Law University, Delhi on Copyright v. Copyleft, A Debate on Free Excess to Law Movement, the paper was published in International Conference on Access to legal Information and Research in digital age, National Law University Press, Delhi.
- Research Paper in National Seminar on Changing Contours of Contract Law(2012), organized by National Law Institute University, Bhopal, on Contours of Contract Law in a Patent Life cycle, publication of the same is awaited.
- Indian Law Institute, Delhi -Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights
- UGC-NET 2015 qualified for Assistant Professor only
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture