Sharda University Admission Test- 2019 Process details at Exam Centres
- Do remember your User Id and Password generated during the application process, as it will be needed at the time of online exam (SUAT- 2019).
- After realization of application fee of INR 1,200/-, Sharda University will send the confirmation information to Exam. AT who will activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the applicant. (Note: You may appear for SUAT- 2019 at the University Campus without any prior booking).
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the applicant can book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre of choice from the available options provided in the Booking System (OEBS).
- After successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, the applicant will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing all the relevant data required for Examination.
- Applicants need to carry two copies of the hall ticket to the examination centre with the recent passport size photograph attached on it (Note: Applicant should bring relevant Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof (generated at the time of payment of the exam fee) at the time of SUAT- 2019 examination, without which the applicant will not be eligible to sit in the examination.
- At the examination centre, the Proctor will check applicant's hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation at the time of Personal Interview.
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Undergraduate programmes is completion of Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India.
- For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for applying to all Undergraduate programmes is submission of a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of 'Association of Indian University'.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Postgraduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India.
- For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for all Postgraduate programmes is the submission of degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of 'Association of Indian Universities'.
- Applicants who are currently or have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the year 2019 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before the final admission.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in any Undergraduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.