R. SreeRaja Kumar currently working as a Professor cum HOD, Department of Community Health Nursing in School of Nursing Science and Research Sharda University. I have completed UG & PG under Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences and Research, Bengaluru Karnataka. I have 13.5 years of teaching experience in reputed universities of India.
- Organized 3 National level Conferences and1 International conference
- Published 15 research articles in reputed indexed journals including Scopus journals.
- Trained in ACLS & BLS training at International training centre Organized by Trained Nurses Association of India.
- Trainer in Disaster Management for Indo Tibetian Border Police at Delhi NCR.
- District Coordinator to train Anganwadi workers at Bathinda district, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab.
- Attended and presented papers in various National level conferences and workshops in India.
- External examiner, Paper Setter, Member of Board of studies in Nursing, Member in Board of faculty in medical science in reputed universities.
- Passionate in Conducting Research and Organized various health awareness programs in rural areas.