R. SreeRaja Kumar currently working as a Professor Cum Vice Principal HOD of Community Health Nursing in School of Nursing Science and Research Sharda University. He has completed UG & PG under Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences and Research, Bengaluru, Karnatka, persuing Ph.D in the stream of Public Health from Noida International University, Greater Noida and have 15 years of teaching experience in reputed universities of India.
- Organized 3 National level Conferences and 4 International conferences
- Published 24 research articles and review articles in reputed indexed journals including Scopus journals.
- Trained in ACLS & BLS training at International training centre Organized by Trained Nurses Association of India.
- Trainer in Disaster Management for Indo Tibetian Border Police at Delhi NCR.
- District Coordinator to train Anganwadi workers at Bathinda district, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab.
- Training of Trainers workshop for Nurses on the theme :- “Management of substance use Disorders at National Drug Dependance Treatment Centre , AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Attended and presented papers in various National level conferences and workshops in India.
- External examiner, Paper Setter, Member of Board of studies in Nursing, Member in Board of faculty in medical science in reputed universities.
- Consultancy with I- Meta Technology Private Limited Intelligent Data Reservoir as subject expert.
BOOKS PUBLISHED: -
- Comprehensive Nursing Procedure Manual in Evangel Publications. ISBN;978-93-90616-39-8
- Essentials of Mental Health Nursing as chapter Contributor in Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Limited. ISBN; -978-93-5465-519-7.
- Cumulative/Practical Record book for B.Sc Nursing students in Kumar Publishing house. ISBN: -978-81-951402-5-1
- Granted patent on IoT-based Automated Health monitoring and Control system for the Blind in Australian government IP.Patent Number 20211404097, granted on 23/2/2022.
- Passionate in Conducting Research and Organized various health awareness programs in rural Community.