School of Business StudiesDownload Brochure
The School of Business Studies (SBS) believes in preparing the students to approach business obstacles and to solve them, the way established corporations do. Learning happens both inside and outside the classroom, hence, technology plays a big part in the core culture, and so do global exposure, project management, critical reasoning, and business communications skills.
The school pays extreme emphasis on experiential learning opportunities throughout the curriculum including a required internship, course assignments, and other industry-driven projects. Smart Classrooms, Sports Amenities, Research Facilities, Secured Hostels, Cafeterias, Library, Recreational Facilities, etc., are all an integral part of standard infrastructure landscape at SBS. SBS offers students’ placement opportunities with top companies like ICICI Bank, Hindware, and similar organisations.
The faculty is best-in-class and work vigorously towards making the programmes comprehensive, wholesome while delivering authentic value to students.
The programmes under the School of Business Studies are designed to enable students to:
- Grasp critical, analytical and innovative ideas and thoughts which would come in handy while tackling intrinsic corporate situations.
- Become competent managers for any sector of Industry.
- Have an understanding of organisational behaviour and structure, possess critical thinking and analytical skills, communication skills, and research abilities.
- Ability to research, interpret and implement financial and business data.
- Become socially responsible, culturally aware and ethically better citizens of today and tomorrow.
- India's 8th Ranked Pvt. University for Management Education according to Times i3RC B-School Ranking 2018.
- Awarded ‘The Best Business School in North by BBC Knowledge and 'Outstanding B-School' at Dainik Bhaskar B-School Leadership Awards.
- Collaborated with leading Universities and Business Schools like Ural Federal University, University of Cyprus, Solbridge International School of Business, University of Ljubljana, Sacred Heart University among others through International Immersion Programme.
- Special emphasis on Start-Ups and in promoting entrepreneurship through various programmes including 'The Next StartUp', 'Syncubator' and 'Xcelerator'.
- Strategic collaboration with Association of Chartered Certified Accountant, UK and offer an ACCA certified BBA (Finance & Accounting) and B.Com (Hons.) programmes to students.