Sharda School of Business Studies is organizing an Industrial Visit for the students of B. Com- III Year to give them practical exposure to understand the market, production and various other aspects & process of household electronics/ consumer durables, they will experience the actual practices in a work-place, work- culture, how they manage their data and funds. The students will get an enhanced outlook on the practices followed by the company to ensure to meet international standards effectively and how they manage their work forces.
Objectives of the Event:
- To enhance their interpersonal skills & knowledge base.
- This visit aims to provide the students with an opportunity to learn practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices. It would give the students an exposure to current work practices followed in the industry.
- Students can observe and learn as to how theoretical concepts are put into action, thereby aiding their practical learning.
- They would gain knowledge on International standards followed by the company as well as various patents it has.
- Prof. (Dr. ) Jayanthi Ranjan, Dean SSBS
- Dr. Rashi Gupta, email@example.com
- Dr. K. R. Gola
- Dr. Kanika
- Nidhi Kulkarni, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 21st March 2023
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: Haier Appliances India Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. H-6, DMIC Integrated Industrial Township, Greater Noida, UP.