Sharda University has multiple options for efficient, hassle free and secure fee payment for its students. Different modes of fee payment for Indian Students are given here in below.
Online Fee Payment For National Students
Sharda University Students can make online payment of all fee related to Registration fee/ Academic fee/ Hostel & Other fee
1. Payment via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS mode Only,Please transfer the amount as per beolw details:
- Account Name- Sharda University
- Account Number- ZSHRUN + Your System ID , for E.g. ZSHRUN201xxxxxxx
- Bank Name- IndusInd Bank Ltd
- IFSC Code- INDB0000513
Note: Please do not transfer the payment through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to our old accounts with any other bank.
2. Through Students login:
(Students/ Parents can log-in to Student Portal for the Online payment of fee and conveniently pay through following payment gateways)
(Login-> Fee payment-> HDFC-> Pay)
Note: For newly admitted students, a password will be sent along with the confirmation email of admission.
3. Without students login:
Pay your Fees through Paytm app/website using UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallet to get cashback vouchers worth Rs 3130 on Amusement park, Paytm Mall, Flight, Bus, Hotel, Recharge. “Use code FEES". Valid till 31st July. T&C Apply. For more details refer to Offers on Paytm.com/education
Other Fee Payment Option
1. Debit/Credit card swipe at Cash counter
Cash counters are located at University campus, Finance & Accounts section (Block-2 basement)
2. Cash/ Demand draft or Cheque deposit at Cash counter
Please draw the cheque/ dd in favour of "Sharda University". Please mention your name, System Id and contact number on the backside.
Helpdesk for Student, Staff and vendors relating to accounts related issue:
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact no: +91-8800398727/ 8800766991
Contact person: Ms. Roli Srivastava
1. Receipt for online fee payment can be downloaded from student login dashboard after 48 hours of successful payment or can be collected from the fee counter of Sharda University.
Fee payment in cash more than INR 50,000 is not acceptable in any case in each academic session.
2. Account of SBI (State bank of India) of Sharda University has been closed, Kindly DO NOT deposit any fee in this account (for both national and international students)