Sharda University has multiple options for efficient, hassle free and secure fee payment for its students. Different modes of fee payment for Indian Students are given here in below.
Online Fee Payment For National Students
Sharda University Students can make online payment of all fee related to Registration fee/ Academic fee/ Hostel & Other fee
1. Payment via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS mode Only, Please transfer the amount as per below details:
- Account Name- Sharda University a Unit of Sharda Educational Trust
- Account Number- 8844440 + Your System ID, for E.g. 88444402020xxxxxx
- Bank Name- ICICI Bank Ltd
- IFSC Code- ICIC0000106
Note: Students are advised to pay the fee through RTGS, NEFT or IMPS mode only. The payment through UPI will not work for the above detail of ICICI Bank
Note: If you are paying through ICICI bank (same bank), still you have to add the above details under "other bank" beneficiary details. The payment will be done through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS. it will not be processed through fund transfer as per usual case of same bank.
Note: Please do not transfer the payment through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to our old accounts with any other bank.
2. Through Students login:
(Students/ Parents can log-in to Student Portal for the Online payment of fee and conveniently pay through following payment gateways)
(Login-> Fee payment-> HDFC-> Pay)
Note: For newly admitted students, a password will be sent along with the confirmation email of admission.
3. Without students login:
Pay your Fees through Paytm app/website using Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Net Banking / Paytm Wallet. Flat 2% cashback upto Rs 500 on min transaction value of Rs 15,000 on ICICI Bank Cards. Validity till 25th Aug' 20. T&C apply.
Other Fee Payment Option
1. Debit/Credit card swipe at Cash counter
Cash counters are located at University campus, Finance & Accounts section (Block-2 basement)
2. Cash/ Demand draft deposit at Cash counter
3. Cheque may be accepted from First-year students only
Please draw the Demand draft in favour of "Sharda University". Please mention your name, System Id and contact number on the backside.
Helpdesk for Student, Staff and vendors relating to accounts related issue:
Email ID: email@example.com
1. Receipt for online fee payment can be downloaded from student login dashboard after 48 hours of successful payment or can be collected from the fee counter of Sharda University.
Fee payment in cash more than INR 1,00,000 is not acceptable in any case in each academic session.
2. Account of SBI (State bank of India) of Sharda University has been closed, Kindly DO NOT deposit any fee in this account (for both national and international students)