School of Nursing Sciences & Research
The School of Nursing Sciences & Research encompasses a full spectrum of undergraduate and graduate programmes that prepare nursing scholars for a career in the healthcare industry. With SNSR degree, graduates enter the health care field with a solid foundation in research, theory, clinical skills, and hands-on community service, which sets them apart as leaders in their profession, who are qualified to bring change in the face of health care delivery.
Here at SNSR, we understand the core values of caring, excellence, integrity, and diversity that summarise the development of professional nurses today and over the ages. The degree programmes focus on the development of critical thinking and judgment, understanding of health systems and economics, interdisciplinary care, public health, and communications in a variety of health care settings.
The faculty at SNSR are dedicated renowned educators and researchers, with a calling to inspire change in health care through innovation and perfection in nursing education, scholarship, practice, and service.
After completing this programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Display cultural awareness, sensitivity, and competency in providing nursing care to individuals, families, and groups within a diverse society.
- Make clinical judgments and diagnosis using reflection, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Perform health-promotion, risk-reduction, and disease-prevention activities for individuals, groups, and population of the society.
- Distinguish strategies of scientific and mathematical research principles for useful healthcare application.
- Work as an integral part of an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- A brilliantly crafted curriculum following INC (Indian Nursing Council) approved methodologies.
- Innovative pedagogy which involves the teaching-learning process executed by industry practitioners.
- Specialisation in nursing areas like Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing and Child health Nursing respectively.
- Annual conferences and workshops to educate students on updated Nursing practices and competencies.
- Placement Opportunities with renowned hospitals like Shrada Hospital, Apollo, Max, etc.