School of Medical Sciences & Research
The School of Medical Sciences and Research (SMSR) primarily imparts medical education of the highest standards to its MBBS and postgraduate students and students of related biological sciences. SMSR aims to create a truly global model for medical education and assist doctors with advanced and comprehensive medical care capabilities, who are skilled at working in clinical conditions, armed with solid practical skills, and can play active roles in the healthcare industry.
The School boasts of having State-of-the-art research infrastructural facilities supporting academic and research partnership to increase the understanding of biological processes and disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. Additionally, to ensure the vitality and continued productivity of the study, SMSR provides leadership training to the next generation of scientists to enhance the diversity in the scientific workforce, and in developing research capacity throughout the country.
After completing this programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Apply fundamental concepts of the core areas of biochemistry, molecular biology, and cell biology to a research problem in the chosen speciality area.
- Implement laboratory skills such as planning of experiments, data acquisition, management and analysis to a research problem.
- Critically evaluate the scientific literature.
- Utilise fundamental concepts in the biomedical sciences to public health issues, in particular, for the detection, treatment and prevention of the disease.
- Understand the contribution of biomedical science methods to public health.
- Renowned faculty drawn from leading medical and dental institutes.
- A 1200+ bedded Multi Super Specialty Hospital with Trauma Centre, Critical Care Department, NICU, PICU etc.
- Well established Clinical Departments with state-of-the-art laboratories, MRI (3 Tesla), CT Scan etc.
- State-of-the-art equipments including 280 modern dental chairs, CBCT, Lasers & Implants.
- A diverse and brilliantly crafted Curriculum with International methodologies.