School of Dental Sciences
School of Dental Sciences is a world-class platform where students and faculty cooperate in interdisciplinary education and research that serves its students and patient community, resulting in a well-rounded curriculum that produces dentists tremendously skilled in the art and science of dentistry.
Under the direction of exceptionally experienced faculty, students pursue a rigorous course of study at a nationally ranked college through their various degree and certificate programs. Clinics within the college accept patients of all ages.
SDS is recognised for its oral health research which emphasises on infectious diseases in dentistry, bone biology, pain and neurosciences, and other research to improve clinical and dental care.
After completing this programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Exhibit good clinical judgment and reasoning along with exhibiting high ethical and professional standards and behaviour.
- review the most frequent oral lesions in children and adults with the differential diagnosis process
- understand the fundamentals of treatment decisions that are most common in oral treatment.
- Interact with other professionals and maintain productive professional relations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the medical-legal and ethical considerations in respect to public health and safety.
- Renowned faculty drawn from leading medical and dental institutes.
- A 900+ bedded Multi Super Specialty Hospital with Trauma Centre, Critical Care Department, NICU, PICU etc.
- Well established Clinical Departments with state-of-the-art laboratories, MRI (3 Tesla), CT Scan etc.
- State-of-the-art equipments including 280 modern dental chairs, CBCT, Lasers & Implants.
- A diverse and brilliantly crafted Curriculum with International methodologies.