Currently serving School of Business Studies, Sharda University, Greater Noida as a Teaching Associate. She is a Post graduate in Finance and Human Resource Management from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. She has presented research paper in the referred journals of national repute. She has attended and participated in various national and international conferences on various contemporary issues.
Paper published and presented in seminar/conference
- Participated in National Conference (23rd November, 2013) on “Strategies for Sustainable Growth in the Era of Information Technology”, & presented a paper titled “A study on growth of Indian Banking Sector over the last decade”, organized by GNIT group of Institutions.
- Presented a paper in 14th International Conference (25rd November, 2013) on “Advances and challenges in Global business, Management, Economics, Tourism and Information Technology”, & a paper titled “New Initiative taken by Public Sector Banks in recovery management policy of Nonperforming Assets”, organizing by Research development association and Research Development Research Foundation in collaboration with Rajasthan chamber of commerce and Industry
Participated in National Seminar/ Conferences/ Workshops
- Participated in National Seminar (7th Dec., 2013) titled “Changing face of Indian Banking for better service orientation”, organized by G L Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida.
- Participated in National Workshop (30th November, 2013) titled “Strategies of Technical Writing”, organized by Academy of Business and Engineering Sciences (ABES), Ghaziabad.
- Participated in National Workshop (27th November, 2013) titled “Market scenario in Built Environment – real estate, construction & infrastructure”, organized by RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University
- Participated in National Seminar (23rd November, 2013) titled “Future of Marketing- Social Media A virtual Strom Brewing”, organized by School of Business Studies, Greater Noida.
- Participated in National Seminar (16th November, 2013) titled “Women, State and Society in Emerging India Law and Practices”, organized by Centre of Excellence, School of Law Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Participated in National Seminar (13th April, 2012) titled “International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Issues and Challenges in India”, organized by School of Business Studies, Greater Noida.