- Register onto Sharda admission portal with your basic details.
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric).
- The unique identification number so generated will be your identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to your email id, containing the unique identification number and further process.
How to Apply
*Note: Applicants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be required to appear in SUAT- 2018 - Sharda University Admission Test
SUAT- 2018 is an aptitude test of 90 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and language proficiency of a candidate The test will have 100 questions consisting of several sections on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension etc. Test Center: University Campus, Greater Noida or its approved Exam test centers
While visiting the University, you should bring the following documents:
- Print out of common application form(In case of Online)
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for JEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/XAT/ ATA/LSAT or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
The successful applicants will have to undergo a personal interview (PI). The applicant seeking admission in MBA programme, a Group Discussion (GD) would be conducted on specified date. You may please call our helpdesk at 0120-4570000 or Counselling Cell for details if any.
If selected, applicant may deposit the fee through Cash/DD at the Sharda University campus or pay online through challan within 15 days of selection.
The applicant must report and enroll/register himself/herself at the Administrative Office of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing the fees.
Download the Admission forms
To download admission form, please visit https://suat.sharda.ac.in.
Pay your fee offline by
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter.
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), as a proof of online filling of application form.
- Send duly filled admission form along with demand draft of Rs 1200/- drawn in name of "Sharda University" payable at Greater Noida at the following address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306.
Note: Please write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD.
You can enquire at : 0120-4060210/11