- Register on to Sharda admission portal with your basic details.
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric).
- The unique identification number so generated will be your identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to your email id, containing the unique identification number and further process.
How to Apply
*Note: Applicants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be required to appear in SUAT- 2021- Sharda University Admission Test
SUAT- 2021 is an aptitude test of 90 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and language proficiency of a candidate The test will have 100 questions consisting of several sections on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension etc.
While visiting the University, you should bring the following documents:
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for JEE/ UPSEE/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ NATA/ LSAT or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
The successful applicants will have to undergo a personal interview (PI). The applicant seeking admission in MBA programme, a Group Discussion (GD) would be conducted on specified date. You may please call our helpdesk at 0120-4570000 or Counselling Cell for details, if any.
If selected, applicant may deposit the fee through Cash/DD at the Sharda University campus or pay online through challan within 15 days of selection.
Sharda University has multiple options for efficient, hassle free and secure fee payment for its students. Different modes of fee payment for Indian Students are given here in below.
Online Fee Payment For National Students
Sharda University Students can make online payment of all fee related to Registration fee/ Academic fee/ Hostel & Other fee
1. Payment via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS mode Only, Please transfer the amount as per below details:
- Account Name- Sharda University a Unit of Sharda Educational Trust
- Account Number- 8844440 + Your System ID, for E.g. 88444402020xxxxxx
- Bank Name- ICICI Bank Ltd
- IFSC Code- ICIC0000106
Note: If you are paying through ICICI bank (same bank), still you have to add the above details under "other bank" beneficiary details. The payment will be done through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS. it will not be processed through fund transfer as per usual case of same bank.
Please do not Pay through UPI
Note: Please do not transfer the payment through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to our old accounts with any other bank.
2. Through Students login:
(Students/ Parents can log-in to Student Portal for the Online Payment of fee and conveniently pay through following payment gateways)
Please do not Pay through UPI
(Students Login-> Fee payment-> ICICI-> Pay)
For newly admitted students, a password will be sent along with the confirmation email of admission.
3. Without students login:
Note: Flat Rs 500 cashback on the minimum transaction value of Rs 20,000 on Fee Payment using SBI Bank Credit Card. Validity till 12th March' 21. T&C apply.".
4. Students can now pay FEES in Easy Monthly Installments and get multiple rewards through GrayQuest, India's leading fee payment platform.
Other Fee Payment Option
1. Debit/Credit card swipe at Cash counter
Cash counters are located at University campus, Finance & Accounts section (Block-2 basement)
2. Cash/ Demand draft deposit at Cash counter
3. Cheque may be accepted from First-year students only
Please draw the Demand draft in favour of "Sharda University". Please mention your name, System Id and contact number on the backside.
Helpdesk for Student, Staff and vendors relating to accounts related issue:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Phone No: +91- 8800766991, +91- 8800398727
- Students are advised to deposit the Fee to the University account only as per the detail published above, University will not be liable if payment is made to any other account.
- Receipt for online fee payment can be downloaded from student login dashboard after 48 hours of successful payment or can be collected from the fee counter of Sharda University.
- Fee payment in cash more than INR 1,00,000 is not acceptable in any case in each academic session.
The applicant must report and enroll/register himself/herself at the Administrative Office of the respective Schools as per the dates notified by the University.
For offline admissions, call our support center at: 0120-4570000
Pay your fee offline by
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter.
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of the Voucher (Chalan), as proof of the online filling of the application form.
- Send duly filled admission form along with demand draft of Rs 1200/- drawn in name of "Sharda University" payable at Greater Noida at the following address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306.
Note: Please write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD.
You can enquire at : 0120-4060210/11