School of Law
The School of Law is an an innovative educational community with a belief of preparing students for global leadership in judiciary, academia, business and government.
With a diverse and committed faculty who are not only celebrated in their areas of legal expertise but also have a sincere enthusiasm for providing distinct and challenging professional education to their students. Their passion for teaching can be seen both inside and outside the classroom. The SOL faculty is indeed one-of-a-kind community of scholars who take pride in educating the future of the profession with values, accountability, and integrity.
At SOL, law is considered as more than just a career choice. Itâ€™s a profound force for promoting justice in the world. Each student is prepared to be â€œa unique professionalâ€ demonstrating the practice of law as service to the society and facilitating the cause of social justice.
After completing this programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the Indian legal system.
- Exhibit proficiency in legal analysis, legal reasoning, and legal practice skills.
- Demonstrate acquaintance and knowledge of the substantive and procedural law.
- Display capability in legal research and written and oral communication in the legal context/regarding legal matters.
- Have ability to draft common legal documents and organise legal analysis and argument.
- A meticulously designed curriculum with contributions from top professionals and academic bodies to nurture industry ready employable workforce.
- A multicultural environment to our students from different nations and continents giving them the opportunity to interact and learn from their peers and to make long term professional associations.
- 100% placement assistance in leading law firms, corporate houses, NGOs, and can also make their career as a Professor / Judge / Law Officers in academics, judicial services & public offices respectively.
- Intra and inter- school academic competitions on a weekly basis. These competitions include moot-court competitions, debate competitions, extempore competitions, legal role play competitions, research paper presentations, Legal Quizzes, etc.
- Guest lectures by eminent personalities from the legal fraternity as well as organise workshops and seminars on a monthly basis along with organising organizing periodical visits to the Parliament, Law Commission of India, Supreme Court of India etc.