School of Law (SOL)
- Undergraduate Programmes- BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.COM LLB
- Post Graduate Programme- One Year LLM (Corporate Law / Criminal Law / Energy Law / International Law)
- Doctoral programme- Ph.D.
- “To be a global centre of academic excellence in legal studies and research”
School of Law shall realize its vision by-
- To encourage lifelong learning
To ensure Innovative educational initiatives
To promote research
To nurture global outlook
- Multi-cultural Environment - Students from more than 15 Nationalities’.
- Strategies: Academic Rigour, Legal Education with Good Training and Focus on Employability
- Teaching Aspects: programme Module, Pedagogy, Evaluation, Feedback from students.
- Pedagogy: Lectures / PPT, Class Discussion, Case Law Presentation, Group Presentation, Self-Learning, Home Assignments, Tutorials, Group and/or Individual Project Assignment.
Emphasis Areas & Methodology: High-Quality Legal Education (Emphasis on Teaching – Learning, Interactive sessions by Legal Luminaries, Legal debates etc.)
Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Internship- Students get an opportunity to intern with National Legal Services Authority, New Delhi, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, New Delhi, National Green Tribunal, New Delhi, Election Commission, Human Rights Commission, Chamber of Senior Advocate Mr. KTS Tulsi, Member of Parliament etc.
- Conference & Seminars
- Moot Court- 3rd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 5-7 April, 2018
The School of Law organized 3rd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court competition 2018 since 5-7 April 2018. The prestigious competition among law students of India is a major event of Sharda University.
Hon’ble Justice A.K. Sikri Judge Supreme Court of India and Shri Ram Jethmalani, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court & Former Law Minister & Urban Development Minister Chief Guest of Valedictory and Inaugural session addressed about relevancy of Moot Court in academics as a practical exposure and its importance in future to budding lawyers. In this mega event many teams who came across India participated.
- Clinical Legal Aid- 24x7 Helepline No.-8800933447
- Guest Lectures by Judges of Supreme Court and High Court, Senior Academician, Senior Advocate of Supreme Court / High Courts.
It is a great pleasure being a part of Sharda University. Its a great institution with innovative approach of learning. The faculty members and staff are always helpful. Atmosphere is great over hereAtul Tiwari B.A.LLB 2nd year
Life in Sharda has been a completely enriching experience. It provides me numerous platforms to showcase my talent. The leadership skills which were ingrained in me while organizing Seminars, WorkshopRishi Rathi B.A.LLB 2nd year
My overall experience in Sharda is just superb. Sharda is best as it provides quality education along with an enjoyable and pleasurable campus. It has given me lots of memories and hope for many more.Yashi Mittal BBA LLB
In my experience, my time in Sharda has given me a chance to sharpen my skills in my preferred field of choice, the School of Law. There has been, and I am sure there will continue to be many differenKripa Pokhrel B.A.LLB 2nd year
It's great to be a student of Sharda University. I am exposed to various legal fraternities besides my academics. The teaching methodology and guidance by my faculty is very pleasingRatan B.A.LLB 2nd year
Sharda Law School provides an invaluable learning experience, inspiring an intellectual curiosity in every individual. It has given me a breadth of legal knowledge taught by the most esteemed, supportAnkit Tiwari B.A.LLB 4th year
Law is not only about classes and subjects. we need more practical exposure than theory in order to achieve success. Here at Sharda University, we have various programmes and activities which bring ouAitham Tarun Ram B.A.LLB
I am proud to be associated with such prestigious university. All the faculty members are very cooperative and they groom our future with their immense knowledge and incredible support. The LLM CorporNeha Garg LLM
My experience at Sharda University has given me a chance to sharpen my skills in my field of choice. They provide useful study materials and good guidance of faculties. There have been and there willChhama Shresth LLM
It was nice to be the part of this University. All the teachers are very supportive. I have experienced a friendly environment in the campus. Loved to be the part of SOL.Nikki Bhati LLM