Dr. A. Rajagopal
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Dr. A. Rajagopal holds a doctoral degree in Management from Anna University, Chennai. He graduated from Anna University, Chennai in Mechanical Engineering in the year 1984 and obtained a post graduate degree M.Tech in Industrial Management from Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), Chennai. He also has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from NIT, Trichy to his credit.
He has been working as an engineer/senior engineer in the area of project management at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Thiruchirappalli for a period of 9 years. He also has the experience of operating a logistic firm for five years during which period he was a forwarding agent for Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Ltd (A Government of Tamil Nadu undertaking)for a period of three years.
He has been involved in teaching operations management, supply chain management, operations research, business statistics, and management information system at post graduate level. He has served in various positions in teaching assignments at Anna University, BITS-Pilani, Sona College of Technology, and Adhiyamaan College of Engineering.
- 18 Years
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Experience in project management; Data analysis using SPSS and R
- Rajagopal, A. (2015), Social inclusion of Women, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes _ Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNRES) district level implementation in Tamil Nadu’, in D.Sethi & M.Kumar (Ed.), Globalising Indian Thought: Proceedings of Second Pan-IIM World Management Conference 2014, Emerald Group Publishing, New Delhi, pp.106-111.
- Rajagopal, A. (2014) in Ashok Banerjee (Ed.), ‘Sustainability disclosure – web-reporting practices by Indian companies’, Proceedings of Pan-IIM World Management Conference 2013, Emerald Group Publishing, New Delhi, pp. 214-228.
- Rajagopal A. (2012), Green Practices in Indian Industry – Sustainability Reporting, Sona Global Management Review (GMR), August 2012, Vol. 6, Issue 4 , pp.14-25
- Rajagopal A. (2010), Impact of Quality on Supply Chain Performance, Sona Global Management Review (GMR), May 2010, Vol. 4, Issue 3 , pp.1-13
- Rajagopal A. (2009), Supply Chain Model: Operational and Financial Performance, Sona Global Management Review, Nov 2009, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp.1-12
- Member of Institution of Engineers (India)
- Member of Indian Society of Labour Economics
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture