School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
The ambiance at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) is inspiring and conducive for acquisition of knowledge and honing of skills. An unfettered spirit of knowledge and exploration, academic integrity and accountability, and promotion of intellectual excellence makes SET distinct from other engineering institutes.
- The school welcomes everyone with the ability and ambition to succeed.
- Preparing students for their future careers.
- Our focus is developing students for their chosen field and we have a rich tradition of delivering courses in subject areas such as science, engineering, technologies, mathematics.fter completing this programme, graduate of the program are able to:
- Apply the basic knowledge of mathematics, science and technology.
- Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Work with modern engineering instrumentation, software and hardware.
- Communicate effectively with different levels of people in the workplace.
- Recognize the need for life-long learning, and cultivate the aptitude and capacity to do so.
- Identify the social, cultural and environmental responsibilities of a business organization, and to apply sustainable development principle in decision making.
- Demonstrate values and ethics that will enhance participation as players in business organizations and loyal citizens.
The hands-on-skills of the students are developed in the laboratories of SET that are well equipped with the latest equipments and the students are trained by performing experiments. The School’s most important priority is to increase its specialized teaching and research space to match the industrial needs.
The School’s 250 faculty members and the professional staff work hard to hold a high standard of excellence. With the strong support of faculty and professional staff, the SET is poised to emerge and also contribute significantly to global challenges.
School of Engineering and Technology aims to prepare its students to innovate and develop cost-effective, dependable and durable products after graduation. This is done through modern curricula taught by highly qualified and experienced faculty. The scholars vie with each other to excel under the guidance of experts.
Cozy and comfortable ambience makes learning at Sharda a blissful experience. The cultural crucible of the University, with students and staff drawn from all continents, helps in developing a healthy respect for others’ beliefs and customs among students, and makes our graduates fit to work anywhere in the world.
Committed academicians are invited to join the faculty pool of the School.
The aspiring students shall join us in our march to excellence and experience the pleasure of learning at Sharda.
- 13 years
- M.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics)
- Industrial: 28 Years, Teaching: 12 years
- 18 years
- 29+ years.
- M.A.Sc- Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
- M.Tech- IIT Roorkee
- B.Tech- IIT Roorkee
- 16 years teaching experience
- 23 years research experience.
- Post Doc research from IIT , Delhi
- Ph.D (Calcutta Univ)
- M.Sc (Cal univ)
- B.Sc (Hons) Presidency College, Cal Univ
12.5 years of research & teaching
Working since July 2010
- 44 years
Sharda university has always believed in helping and guiding its students and it was no different during the placement season. Regular classes held at our college to help us with our aptitude and techNandita Sethi B.Tech-IT
I spent four years studying at Sharda and this was an absolutely unforgettable period in my life. Sharda is not only professional in teaching international students, but the school is also good at takJyotsana Phartyal B.Tech-ECE
When I first entered Sharda University I was anxious about my future. Over the four years so many doors were opened for our personal and academic development that I became confident. The university aiG. Shakthi Priya B.Tech-ECE
Here I came as a school boy and now graduating as a corporate man. Here, I not only developed my academic skills but also got a global exposure in every field be it sports or others. At last I would lAnup Dey B.Tech-ECE
Getting placed in a top IT company has always been my goal and Sharda University helped me realize this dream of mine. Thanks to the Department of Corporate Affairs without whose help this would not hT.S. Praveen Rao B.Tech. (CSE)
I am grateful to Sharda University - both the faculty and the Training & Placement Department. They've made efforts ensuring maximum number of placed students. The university started grooming us fIshan Sharma B.Tech-IT
I thank my ECE department and its faculty members for encouraging me to think globally and spread my wings to take off for the land of rising Sun and I appreciate the support of my university for shapAnu Verma B.Tech-ECE
For Sharda University, "The world is here, where are you" is not just a slogan but I lived it in reality. Sharda is a beautiful and historic place where people from different nationalities meet togethKomal B. Desai B.Tech-ECE
I have received a lot from Sharda University; it has provided me a platform from where I am able to make my standing in the corporate world. Sharda campus acted as source of motivation for me, it hasBharat Agarwal M.B.A.
Sharda University has helped me a lot in getting the first and the most important job profile of my life. I am placed in IACT Global, Noida as an Assistant Manager much before completing my studies. TAnkita Kumari M.B.A.