School of Media, Film and Entertainment
School of Media, Film and Entertainment (SMFE) is a temple of creativity that fuels the imagination of aspirational students and offers them a medium to convert their creativity into a career, with the help of an array of industry-recognised programs. The students not only get a chance to study at a world-class institution but also the exposure to prove their capabilities through their work.
Successful creative professionals and experts continuously work together to develop the student skills and equip them so they contribute to the thriving cultural and creative industries. The curriculum includes multiple research projects that are highly conceptual and allow the students with the opportunity to participate in creative, research-based learning according to the real-world design parameters.
SMFE corporate partners commit to providing guidance, expertise, and feedback to the students through various industrial visits where they get to meet with industry professionals, get portfolio reviews, exercise their interviewing skills and receive an internship or job opportunity.
The programmes under School of Media, Film and Entertainment (SMFE) are designed to enable students to
- Develop skills to think about artistic and cultural interventions critically.
- Develop capacities to design, assess, enact, document and facilitate creative projects that contribute to the industry.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and the technological and creative processes underlying different theories of creative arts and media.
- Work collaboratively and ethically with others and cultivate a shared learning environment.
- Effectively research, develop, present, critically evaluate and give peer feedback on creative and scholarly work.
- Tie-up with 350+ leading global Universities providing the students with an opportunity to pursue a semester (free of cost) and pursue their research.
- Faculty from renowned Universities of USA, UK, Greece, Singapore, Japan, Russia, etc having cross-disciplinary viewpoints and cutting-edge research experience.
- Study modules for students emphasises on strategic and critical thinking over textbook learning.