About the Programme
M.A. in Advertising PR & Corporate Communication is a two-year program providing knowledge of emerging concepts and principles for better decision making in
the areas of advertising and communication (public relations and corporate communications digital direct marketing events and promotions etc.
This program introduces students to advertising strategies ethics and management skills required for keeping up with the changing needs of the industry. This program addresses the growing requirement for professionals in the advertising and public relations industry.
The primary objective of the program is to explain the various concepts and principles for better decision making in the area of advertising and public relations.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO1:          Nurturing creative personnel by polishing their Social and Entrepreneurial skills relating to Journalism, Media and Entertainment industry.
- PEO2:          Create expert workforce in Broadcast Media (TV/Radio) industry.
- PEO3:          Create skilled professionals in Print Media/Online Media Industry.
- PEO4:          Create skilled professionals in Advertising, Events, Public Relations, Corporate Communication and related industries.
- PEO5:          Create expert workforce to serve as highly skilled professionals in Multimedia and Audio-Visual Communication fields.
- PEO6:          Prepare competent resource persons with expertise in Development Communication, Media Education, Communication Research and related fields.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1:  Domain Knowledge in Mass Communication: Apply the knowledge of Broadcast, Print, Digital, Advertising, Journalism, Communication Research, and other disciplines of Mass Communication.
- PO2: Communication Skills: Exhibit high levels of verbal and non-verbal forms of communication skills within corporate and social working environments.
- PO3:  Innovation & Modern Tool Usage: Demonstrate skilled usage of modern tools and techniques to effectively communicate with masses.
- PO4:    Problem Solving Skills: Identity, formulate, research, and analyze the literature and problems and reach logical solutions and conclusions to solve live problems and challenges.
- PO5:  Values, Ethics & Contribution to Society: Understand the importance of Values and Ethics in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication and the morals of serving the society and community for sustainable development.
- PO6:    Leadership, Management, and Entrepreneurial Traits: Display Team spirit and Inculcate Leadership Traits to contribute individually as well as in a team or group of media professionals.