About the Programme
Bachelor of Science (Animation, VFX & Gaming Design) is a three-year undergraduate programme intended to trains students to become professionals in the domain of 2d & 3D Animation, Visual Effects, Compositing, Storyboarding & Comics Design and Info-graphics arts.
The curriculum has been designed to endow advanced learning in Animation and VFX (Visual Effects), 2D Classical & Digital Animation, 3D Animation & Visual Effects.
Students access professional software and systems to learn about 3D computer animation, character building, and computer-generated models. The programme empowers students with multiple skill sets, thus giving them an edge over their peers. The pedagogical structure of the programmes is knit around – theory, practical work, seminars, fieldwork, projects etc., offering students full exposure to the formal working environment.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO 1:- Demonstrate Professional, Social and Entrepreneurial skills related to Animation & VFX and Entertainment industry.
- PEO 2:- Support the Animation & VFX and Entertainment industry as competent, trained and qualified workforce.
- PEO3: Prove themselves as competent, trained and qualified Artist & Designer in the Animation, Visual Effects, E-content Development Industry
- PEO4: Mark a difference in the Concept Design, Visual Communication, Storytelling, Graphics, Animation, and VFX and related Industry as competent, trained and qualified Artist.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Domain Knowledge in Graphics, Animation & VFX Apply the knowledge of Storytelling, Script Writing, Storyboarding, Concept Design, Editing & Compositing, Visual effects and other disciplines of Animation & VFX.
- PO2: Communication Skills: Exhibit high levels of verbal and non-verbal forms of contemporary communication skills along with Creative skill of creating new narratives.
- PO3: Modern Tool Usage: Demonstrate skilled usage of modern tools and techniques to effectively communicate with the target audience.
- PO4: Problem Solving Skills: Identify, formulate, research, and analyze the problems and reach logical conclusions and solutions to solve real-life problems and challenges.
- PO5: Values, Ethics and Contribution to Society: Understand the importance of Values and Ethics in the field of Animation & VFX Production and the morals of serving the society and community for sustainable development.
- PO6: Leadership, Management and Entrepreneurial Traits: Display Team spirit and Inculcate Leadership Traits to contribute individually as well as in a team or group of Creative professionals.
- PO7: Innovation and Research Related Skills: Identify, formulate, research, and analyse the literature and problems and reach logical and innovative solutions and conclusions.
- PO8:-Lifelong Learning: Develop into lifelong learner and consistently updating with current knowledge, skills and technologies.
Programme Specific Outcomes( PSO's)
- PSO1: Expertise in the field of Creative Development, Visualization, Animation & VFX.
- PSO2: Applied proficiency in the disciplines related to Media & Entertainment Industry.