About the Programme
BBA in Finance and Accounting with ACCA, UK course at Sharda University has been designed in collaboration with the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), UK. The curriculum of ACCA has been completely integrated here. Hence the students get a unique opportunity to pursue ACCA qualification in tandem with their 3 years undergraduate course.
The ACCA Qualification is the world leading accountancy qualification for aspiring financial professionals - providing students with the skills, knowledge and values to solve global business challenges and lead the organisations they work with into the future. The curriculum framework and content of this course will facilitate students to conveniently pursue a successful career in International Finance and Accountancy and allows them to finish ACCA Professional qualification by seeking the exemption of nine subjects.
- Globally recognized curriculum in 180+ Countries which is also recognized by 7500+ employers globally.
- All 13 Papers of ACCA are integrated with the BBA curriculum at Sharda University.
- Students to secure 9 papers exemptions of ACCA out of 13 Papers. Students will be attempting 4 external exams from ACCA along with their semester exams to gain ACCA Qualification.
- In-depth knowledge of specialized finance/accounting subjects
- Opportunity to earn an international qualification along with a regular university degree. Besides preparing the student for ACCA Affiliate, the programme also facilitates multiple qualifications along the way like IFRS Certification and M.Sc in Professional Accountancy from the University of London.
- Provides blended learning with guest lectures, industry interactive sessions, seminars, presentations, webinars, and case studies.
- Enhanced career opportunities in India and abroad.
- To develop professional knowledge and skills in international Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Taxation, Risk Management etc. by adopting learner centered pedagogical practices.
- A credible career path in the fast-changing business world
- Imparts Leadership and Management skills
- The concepts are pragmatic in nature and the pedagogy aims at producing an outstanding and exemplary individual, in a personal and a professional way.
- The Ethics and Professional Skills module is an essential part of the ACCA Qualification and helps increase your employability and workplace effectiveness.