About the Programme
BBA in Finance and Accounting with ACCA, UK course at Sharda University has been designed in collaboration with the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), UK. The curriculum of ACCA has been completely integrated here. Hence the students get a unique opportunity to pursue ACCA qualification in tandem with their 3 years undergraduate course.
The ACCA Qualification is the world leading accountancy qualification for aspiring financial professionals - providing students with the skills, knowledge and values to solve global business challenges and lead the organisations they work with into the future. The curriculum framework and content of this course will facilitate students to conveniently pursue a successful career in International Finance and Accountancy and allows them to finish ACCA Professional qualification by seeking the exemption of nine subjects.
The Program Educational objective of the BBA of SBS is:
- PEO1: To provide students with basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of organizations, their management and the environment in which they operate.
- PEO2: To provide students with the first-hand experience of a managerial and/or management-related role and of how organizations operate in practice.
- PEO3: To provide students with an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the way in which they interact and acquire new skills.
- PEO4: To develop students' critical analysis of and reflection upon management issues and their ability to undertake serious, deep and well-rounded research in selected areas.
- PEO5: To prepare students for a career in management or management-related fields and develop their capability to contribute to society at large.
- PEO6: To enhance students' lifelong learning skills, communication skills and personal development.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1:  Ability to apply the knowledge of business and management concepts to address the various managerial issues and complex problems by investigating and analyzing the problem’s situation and context.
- PO2: Understand the impact of professional business decisions and solutions in the societal and environmental context and also demonstrate knowledge towards sustainability.
- PO3:  Demonstrate thinking skills, creativity and innovation orientation in understanding and addressing the issues relating to the global business environment.
- PO4:  Apply ethical policies and practices of the profession to be socially responsible and ethical management professional.
- PO5:  Exhibit leadership behavior, interpersonal & cross-cultural skills, communication skills and a commitment towards lifelong learning.
- PO6:  Apply and practice their entrepreneurial knowledge, skills, and traits to become self-employed and job creators.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
- PSO1:  To develop conceptual and analytical skills and learn to work
- Globally recognized curriculum in 180+ Countries which is also recognized by 7500+ employers globally.
- All 13 Papers of ACCA are integrated with the BBA curriculum at Sharda University.
- Students to secure 9 papers exemptions of ACCA out of 13 Papers. Students will be attempting 4 external exams from ACCA along with their semester exams to gain ACCA Qualification.
- In-depth knowledge of specialized finance/accounting subjects
- Opportunity to earn an international qualification along with a regular university degree. Besides preparing the student for ACCA Affiliate, the programme also facilitates multiple qualifications along the way like IFRS Certification and M.Sc in Professional Accountancy from the University of London.
- Provides blended learning with guest lectures, industry interactive sessions, seminars, presentations, webinars, and case studies.
- Enhanced career opportunities in India and abroad.
- To develop professional knowledge and skills in international Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Taxation, Risk Management etc. by adopting learner centered pedagogical practices.
- A credible career path in the fast-changing business world
- Imparts Leadership and Management skills
- The concepts are pragmatic in nature and the pedagogy aims at producing an outstanding and exemplary individual, in a personal and a professional way.
- The Ethics and Professional Skills module is an essential part of the ACCA Qualification and helps increase your employability and workplace effectiveness.