About the Programme
BBA Entrepreneurship is a three-year undergraduate programme offering an array of courses keeping the latest developments of the industry in mind. It aims to train the students to have an entrepreneurial mindset or to start their entrepreneurial venture in the future. The bouquet of subjects included in this programme is Social Entrepreneurship, MSME and Family Business, Financing of New Ventures, Working Capital Management and Innovation and Creativity to name a few.
The programme explores a range of different perspectives on entrepreneurship and the activities undertaken by different entrepreneurs. The long-term purpose of this programme is to help students develop an understanding of attitude and skills to create and implement “the new enterprise.”
The teaching pedagogy has been designed to support the objectives mentioned above and includes live projects rigorous case discussions concept-based lectures to name a few.
The Program Educational objective of the BBA of SBS is:
- PEO1: To provide students with basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of organizations, their management and the environment in which they operate.
- PEO2: To provide students with the first-hand experience of a managerial and/or management-related role and of how organizations operate in practice.
- PEO3: To provide students with an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the way in which they interact and acquire new skills.
- PEO4: To develop students' critical analysis of and reflection upon management issues and their ability to undertake serious, deep and well-rounded research in selected areas.
- PEO5: To prepare students for a career in management or management-related fields and develop their capability to contribute to society at large.
- PEO6: To enhance students' lifelong learning skills, communication skills and personal development.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1:  Ability to apply the knowledge of business and management concepts to address the various managerial issues and complex problems by investigating and analyzing the problem’s situation and context.
- PO2: Understand the impact of professional business decisions and solutions in the societal and environmental context and also demonstrate knowledge towards sustainability.
- PO3:  Demonstrate thinking skills, creativity and innovation orientation in understanding and addressing the issues relating to the global business environment.
- PO4:  Apply ethical policies and practices of the profession to be socially responsible and ethical management professional.
- PO5:  Exhibit leadership behavior, interpersonal & cross-cultural skills, communication skills and a commitment towards lifelong learning.
- PO6:  Apply and practice their entrepreneurial knowledge, skills, and traits to become self-employed and job creators.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
- PSO1:  To develop conceptual and analytical skills and learn to work