School of Law (SOL)
- Undergraduate Courses- BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.COM LLB, BSc. LLB and B.Tech LLB
- Post Graduate Course- One Year LLM (Corporate Law / Criminal Law / Energy Law / International Law)
- Doctoral course- Ph.D.
- Vision: To make School of Law a Nationally and Internationally reputed and renowned centre of legal education.
- Mission: To make Sharda University, School of Law a premier institution of legal education globally viable and nationally vibrant.
- Multi-cultural Environment - Students from more than 15 Nationalities’.
- Strategies: Academic Rigour, Legal Education with Good Training and Focus on Employability
- Teaching Aspects: Course Module, Pedagogy, Evaluation, Feedback from students.
- Pedagogy: Lectures / PPT, Class Discussion, Case Law Presentation, Group Presentation, Self-Learning, Home Assignments, Tutorials, Group and/or Individual Project Assignment.
Emphasis Areas & Methodology: High Quality Legal Education (Emphasis on Teaching – Learning, Interactive sessions by Legal Luminaries, Legal debates etc.)
Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Internship- Students get opportunity to intern with National Legal Services Authority, New Delhi, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, New Delhi, National Green Tribunal, New Delhi, Election Commission, Human Rights Commission, Chamber of Senior Advocate Mr. KTS Tulsi, Member of Parliament etc.
- Conference & Seminars
- Moot Court- Ist Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition, April 2016, 33 teams from all over India participated. Hon'ble Mr. Justice PC Pant, Judge, Supreme Court of India was the Chief Guest in the Valedictory Session.
- Clinical Legal Aid
- Guest Lectures by Judges of Supreme Court and High Court, Senior Academician, Senior Advocate of Supreme Court / High Courts.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)
School of Business Studies has taught me the art of Involvement and adaptability and its applications to tackle the uncertain situations. The learning in the class room and interaction with industry eSai Arjun MBA