Quick Facts 63 Acres campus 56+ Nationalities on campus 90+ Global academic Tie Ups 180+ Courses offered 43000+ Alumni base 1200+ Faculty
School of Law (SOL)
- Undergraduate Courses- BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.COM LLB
- Post Graduate Course- One Year LLM (Corporate Law / Criminal Law / Energy Law / International Law)
- Doctoral course- Ph.D.
- Vision: To make School of Law a Nationally and Internationally reputed and renowned centre of legal education.
- Mission: To make Sharda University, School of Law a premier institution of legal education globally viable and nationally vibrant.
- Multi-cultural Environment - Students from more than 15 Nationalities’.
- Strategies: Academic Rigour, Legal Education with Good Training and Focus on Employability
- Teaching Aspects: Course Module, Pedagogy, Evaluation, Feedback from students.
- Pedagogy: Lectures / PPT, Class Discussion, Case Law Presentation, Group Presentation, Self-Learning, Home Assignments, Tutorials, Group and/or Individual Project Assignment.
Emphasis Areas & Methodology: High Quality Legal Education (Emphasis on Teaching – Learning, Interactive sessions by Legal Luminaries, Legal debates etc.)
Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Internship- Students get opportunity to intern with National Legal Services Authority, New Delhi, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, New Delhi, National Green Tribunal, New Delhi, Election Commission, Human Rights Commission, Chamber of Senior Advocate Mr. KTS Tulsi, Member of Parliament etc.
- Conference & Seminars
- Moot Court- Ist Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition, April 2016, 33 teams from all over India participated. Hon'ble Mr. Justice PC Pant, Judge, Supreme Court of India was the Chief Guest in the Valedictory Session.
- Clinical Legal Aid
- Guest Lectures by Judges of Supreme Court and High Court, Senior Academician, Senior Advocate of Supreme Court / High Courts.
AnnouncementsNotification for Payment of Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee 2017-18
AnnouncementsAdvertisment for Ph.D. Entrance Test (1701)- June 2017
AnnouncementsNotice regarding collection of admit card for End Term Examination- 2017
In the NewsLaw students visited Supreme Court of India on 28 Feb 2017