FDP on “OUTCOME-ORIENTED TEACHING LEARNING PRACTICES & RESEARCH: A MULTI- DIMENSIONAL APPROACH (HYBRID)
02 Jul 2022
Sharda University, a leader in the field of higher education, has taken the initiative to increase and improve faculty standards across all levels, especially in the area of ‘Outcome-Oriented Teaching Learning Practices & Research. During the Covid19 pandemic situation also Sharda University had been at the forefront in delivering quality education through virtual mode and the same has been recognized recently when it became one the leading Universities in India to receive the prestigious QS I-Gauge E-Lead Certificate for excellence in online education. Also, in India Today Ranking of Best Law School 2021, Sharda School of Law has secured 28 Rank in its very first participation.
Continuing with the same commitment to quality education, the Sharda School of Law, takes immense pleasure in extending an invitation to one week Faculty Development Programme on “OUTCOME-ORIENTED TEACHING LEARNING PRACTICES & RESEARCH: A MULTI- DIMENSIONAL APPROACH (HYBRID)” from Monday, 11th July to Saturday, 16th July 2022. This Faculty Development Programme is specifically designed in Hybrid Mode to discuss, deliberate and come up with a Multi - Dimensional Approach. The early-career researchers, academicians and other participants will have a great opportunity to learn from the esteemed panel of resource persons who shall be delivering expert talks on various topical issues related to outcome-based teaching-learning methods and research in law.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aim objectives of this FDP are to -
- Provide an understanding about outcome-based teaching-learning methods & research in law.
- Acquaint the participants with the intricacies of law and legal research.
- Train the researchers, academicians, and all participants to upgrade their knowledge and skills in outcome-based teaching and research.
- In-depth understanding about teaching pedagogy.
- An opportunity to participants to deliberate and learn about the challenges facing legal education and research in the present virtual era.
After completion of this FDP-
- The participants will be able to explore outcome-based methods of teaching and learning.
- The participants will be able to identify upcoming research areas across various specializations and fields of research.
- The participants will be able to come out with quality research work which can be published in reputed journals at the national and international level with the guidance of experts.
- The knowledge acquired from experts will be percolated to the students and ultimately benefit them.
- The participants shall be able to appreciate the challenges facing the teaching-learning methods and research in law and will be able to prepare themselves better for the same.
- Prof. (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, Professor Emeritus, University of Warwick and NLU Delhi, Former Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi & University of South Gujrat
- Prof. S.K. Bhatnagar, Vice Chancellor, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Prof. Nishtha Jaswal, Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Shimla
- Prof. G. S. Bajpai, Vice Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute (Deemed University), New Delhi
- Prof. Balraj Chauhan, Former Vice Chancellor, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Prof. Alka Chawla Professor, In-charge, Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
Distinguished Speakers (Intra University)
- Prof. Arti Kaul Dean, School of Education, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Jayanthi Ranjan Dean, School of Business Studies, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Anubha Vashisht Director, IQAC, Sharda University
- Prof. VPS Arora Professor, Emeritus Sharda University
- Honble Shri P. K. Gupta, Chancellor, Sharda University
- Honble Shri Y. K. Gupta, Pro- Chancellor, Sharda University
- Honble Mr. Prashant Gupta, Executive Director, Sharda University.
- Prof. Sibaram Khara, Vice Chancellor, Sharda University
- Prof. P.K. Malhotra, Distinguished Professor, School of Law, Former Secretary, Union Ministry of Law & Justice, Govt. of India
- Prof. Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, School of Law, Sharda University
- Dr. Komal Vig, Professor & Associate Dean, School of Law, email@example.com
- Dr. Ruchi Lal, Associate Professor, School of Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants shall have to register for the FDP through the following Google Registration Form: https://bit.ly/3lygLCO
- Please provide valid and correct data for registration in the above-mentioned Google Form.
- Registration Fee for the FDP is Rs. 750/-
- The fee shall be required to be paid through Online Payment mode and the invoice of the same must be uploaded on the Google Registration Form.
- The last date for Registration is 10th July, 2022.
- All communications shall be done through the official email ID of the FDP i.e., email@example.com
- The MS TEAMS link shall be shared with the participants after they have completed their Registration formalities.
- Date: Monday, 11th July- Saturday, 16th July 2022.
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Morning Session) & 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM (Evening Session)
Contact for any Query-
- Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No- 8800933447, 9311812062