MBA Programmes at Sharda University enable students to both master skills through its rigorous curriculum and build a portfolio of experience through multiple internships and real-world learning opportunities that prepare them to excel. The curriculum for all programmes span across the core elements of business including accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, and statistics and offers students with the opportunity to select from one of seven concentration areas for customized study. With the progression of the programmes, the students develop a strong nook for strategies that can be applied to real businesses. The MBA programmes develop globally aware and ethical business leaders, who are ready to succeed in any field.
Duration 2 Years | Semesters 4Highlights
- Development of analytical and quantitative approach amongst our students to increase problem-solving qualities in the business environment.
- Practice-based learning through project work with industry-academia linkages with leading industries in North India.
- Guest lectures by eminent personalities from the business fraternity as well as workshops and seminars are organized every month.
- Well stocked library with adequate e-Journals.
- Faculty from renowned Universities of USA, UK, Greece, Singapore, Japan, Russia, etc.
- A Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) as per the guidelines of the University Grant Commission (UGC).
upgradationof the curriculum to keep abreast of the changing industry environment
- A judicious blend of theory & best practical experience on advanced analytical software like SAP, SPPS, Prowess, CRM, Oracle, Finacle, etc.
- Special emphasis on Start-Ups and promotion of entrepreneurship through various Programmes including 'The Next StartUp', 'Syncubator' and 'Xcelerator' programmes.
- Live projects with case studies from valuable sources like Harvard Business Review for the exponential growth of the students.