Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programme at Sharda University is a three years full-time degree course specifically designed and structured with a purpose to provide students with a dynamically inspiring environment where they can get opportunities and a medium to transform themselves into highly skilled IT professionals. The curriculum is devised to give the students an in-depth knowledge of different subjects related to Information Technology along with the basic concepts of management.
The course curriculum is designed after comprehensive analysis of the demands of the industry stakeholders along with focusing on the industry expectations. The objective of the BCA Programme is to equip students with mediums to apply their theoretical knowledge into practice in the real world and help them to develop stand-alone live projects on their own. This approach is possible by the help of various state of the art Labs and Clubs available to the students apart from their classroom studies. This undergraduate programme provides students with an in-depth understanding of technical concepts combined with intensive industry exposure. The Programme also offers tremendous flexibility and learning opportunities through credit-based approach. You can get detailed information related to the eligibility criteria associated with BCA Admission at Sharda University below.
- State-of-the-art computer labs with the latest software are available to facilitate hands-on experience
- Technical and Non-technical development program to enhance IT and soft skills.
- Classrooms designed with an IT infrastructure that facilitate interactive learning.
- Augmentation program on APPLE MAC OS LION 100 LION 101 and IOS Application Development programme (Application Development for iPhone iPad and iPod touch).
- 100 placement assistance in companies of repute for all meritorious students.
- Intensive Mentoring program for interested students.