World Health Day on 7th April, 2022
07 Apr 2022
Department of Community Medicine and General Medicine in collaboration with IAPSM-UPUK Chapter organized an event World Health Day on 7th April, 2022.
- To sensitize the community regarding pollution and its effect on health.
- To make medical fraternity aware of climate change and its impact on health.
- To increase awareness among health care professionals about air and water pollution and water borne diseases.
- To organize an awareness session and skit by the interns.
Activities at RHTC (Panchaytan) &UHTC (Bhangel):
- Activities were planned and coordinated at RHTC by Dr. Amit Singh Pawaiya, Dr. Ambren Chauhan & Dr.Himanshu Tanwar, and at UHTC by Dr. Neha Tyagi & Dr. Neeti Purwar on 7th April 2022 from 8:30 am – 12.30 pm under the guidance of Dr. Shalini Srivastava and Dr. Harsh Mahajan.
- A Health awareness session at RHTC was given by Dr.Sangeeta Khanna (2nd-year P.G. in the Department of Community Medicine), and a skit was presented by the interns (Ayushi Goel, Ankit Agrawal, Anuj Sharma, and Arka).
- The awareness session was followed by Panel Discussion on the topic of Environmental pollution and its adverse effects on our health at the RHTC by faculty members ( Dr. Ambren Chauhan, Dr. Neeti Purwar, Dr. Himanshu Tanwar, Dr. Sanjeev Bhagat, and Dr. Sushila Verma).
- Dr. Manisha Jindal (Dean, SMS& R, Sharda University
- Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Dean, SMS&R, Sharda University
- Dr. Shalini Srivastava (Professor and HOD, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R)
- Dr. V.P.S Punia, (Professor and HOD, Department of Medicine, SMS&R)
- Dr. Harsh Mahajan, Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R
- Dr.Neha Tyagi, Associate Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R
- Dr. Ambren Chauhan, Assistant Professor, Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R