About the Programme
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 The graduates will establish themselves as professionals by solving real-life problems using exploratory and analytical skills acquired in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
- PEO-2 The graduates will provide sustainable solutions to ever changing interdisciplinary global problems through their Research & Innovation capabilities.
- PEO-3 The graduates will become employable, successful entrepreneur as an outcome of Industry-Academia collaboration.
- PEO-4 The graduates will embrace professional code of ethics while providing solution to multidisciplinary social problems in industrial, entrepreneurial and research environment to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Advanced Technical Knowledge Ability to apply advanced knowledge of mathematical, scientific and computing to carry out independent research and investigate complex problems of global benchmark.
- PO2: Research and Development Achieve and understand research-based solutions for problems in industry and academia using contemporary research methods.
- PO3: Pedagogy Enables academic adherence by practice of method and environment for teaching which is incorporated within the curriculum enabling life-long learning and professional development through self-study, continuing education, professional and doctoral level studies.
- PO4: Innovation and Entrepreneurial Inculcate innovative approaches to develop solutions towards existing real-world problem(s) to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society at large.
-   PO5: Societal Values Inculcating the human, social and business context while knowledge discovery by providing exposure to global view and diversity in the world and will utilize their engineering skills.
- PO6: Personal and Professional Ethics Recognize the need of ethical, legal and societal implications to engage in self-governing and lifelong learning by making use of professional principles.
- PO7: Communication Skills Ability to develop communication skills so that they are able to express ideas clearly and persuasively, in written and oral forms in a substantial technical manner.
- PO8: Life-long learning Ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of research and technological change with the aim to educate the society and peers.
- PSO1: Software Engineering To apply the software engineering principles and practices to provide high quality software solutions using state of art technologies.
- PSO2: Data Science & Analytics To develop research solutions in the field of data engineering by using modern tools to provide innovative solutions for complex data science problems.
- PSO3: Networking and Cyber Security To apply networking principles to understand cyber security issues and provides solutions to real world security problems