Dr. Mridul Dharwal
- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Working as an Associate Professor in School of Business studies, Sharda University, Greater Noida Since 10th July, 2007 to till date. He has visited UNO head quarter at Geneva in 2011 to understand the functions and role of UNO for the development of country like India. He has travelled many of countries for academic assignments and for developing the understanding about the various economies for instance Italy, U.K., France, Switzerland, Singapore Thailand Dubai and Canada. He has successfully coordinated several International study Programmes .His research papers have been published in various national and international refereed journals and Proceedings .He has attended and Participated in various national and international conferences on various contemporary economic issues. He has organized several conferences, workshops and seminars.
- UGC-NET, SLET- RPSC
- MA ( Economics)
Economics and International Business
- Awarded Young Teacher Award by Confederation of Education Excellence on 5th September, 2014.
- Obtained Special Recognition Certificate from King’s University college, Western University, Canada for coordinating Global Commerce, summer Internship program ( 1st June to 30th june, 2014).
- Obtained Special Recognition Certificate from Payap University for successfully coordinating the student Internship Program ( 10th June to 7th July, 2013) at Payap University, Thailand
- Obtained Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Performance and lasting contribution to Professional Development FTF Lecture Series held on March 5, 2013.
- Obtained Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Performance and lasting contribution to “Information Technology for Academia and Professional” ( ITC-AP 2013) on April 20th, 2013.
- “ Small and Medium Sports Enterprises –An Engines of Economic Growth with Special Reference to Indian Economy” Published in KAAV International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Business Management, Oct-Dec2014/Vol-1/Issue-4.
- “The sources of economic growth case of Indian Economy: Are we at Inflection Point?” published in International Case conclave ( GDGU – ELIXIR 2014 ) on December 5th , 2014.
- “Incorporation of Mythology in business to improve work environment and customer satisfaction : A case study of retail chain giant – Big Bazaar” Published in proceedings of International Conference on Management ( GDGU-ICON 2014) Changing face of modern retail : The new economic order, April, 2014.
- “The Indian economy: Myths and Realities”, Published in Proceedings of National seminar on Management Practices for Emerging Business Scenario”, March, 2014.
- “An analysis of Foreign Direct Investment with special Reference to Indian Economy”, Published in GCMRM 2014 Conference Proceedings.
- “An Analysis of Rupee Depreciation on Indian Economy” ,Published in a book India at the cross roads : The way ahead. Book published by Lexis Nexis, February, 2014.
- “ India Can Create Jobs- Guidelines and action Plan”, Published in the Proceedings of 14th International conference on advance & challenges in Global Business, Management, economics, Tourism and Information Technology, February, 2014.
- “New Initiative taken by Public sector banks in Recovery Management policy of Non- Performing Assets”, Published in the Proceedings of 14th International conference on advance & challenges in Global Business, Management, economics, Tourism and Information Technology, February, 2014.
- “Dimensions affecting consumer behavior for athletic wear foreign brands in India” Published in International Journal of Applied Services Marketing Perspectives, Volume 2, Number 4, October – December’ 2013.
- “An analysis of the myth of economic growth in india with special reference to human development Published in International Journal of Academic Conference Proceedings, November, 2013.
- “An analysis of FDI in Africa with special reference to Gambian Economy” Published in International Journal of Trade and Global Business Perspectives,Vol.2, no., July- September, 2013.
- “ Determinants of Corporate Capital Structure with special reference to Indian Fertilizer Industry”Published in the Proceedings of 13th International Conference on Emerging Trends, Challenges and Opportunities in Global Business, Management, Tourism & Information Technology, September, 2013.
- “ Small and Medium Sports Enterprises- an engines of Economic Growth with special reference to Indian Economy”Published in the Proceedings of 13th International Conference on Emerging Trends, Challenges and Opportunities in Global Business, Management, Tourism & Information Technology, September, 2013.
- “Capital structure dynamics: evidence from national stock exchange sensitivity index (nifty)”
- Published in International Research Journal of Business and Management – IRJBM, Vol. I, August, 2013.
- “An Analysis of Economic Planning in India Since Independence” Published in International Journal of Trade and Global Business Perspectives,Vol.2, no.2, April-June 2013.
- “Role of FDI in the Development of Indian Economy” published in Accman Journal of Management, vol.5 issue 1 january 2013.
- Innovations in Recovery management of Non performing assets ( A case study of Allahabad bank, Alwar, Rajasthan)” Published in 12th International conference ( Global contemporary issues, Innovations and Future challenges in Business, IT & Management) proceedings, january, 2013.
- “Determinants of Corporate capital structure: with special reference to automobile sector in India” Published in 12th International conference ( Global contemporary issues, Innovations and Future challenges in Business, IT & Management) proceedings, january, 2013.
- “ A study on Reduction of NPA in Commercial Banks ( A case study of Alwar District ), Published in International Journal of Academic Conference Proceedings, November, 2012.
- “Effect of CSR on Stock performance” Published in ANMI-Asia Security Forum, Mumbai, November 2012.
- “ Impact of Eurozone crisis on Indian Stock Market and Currency Volatility”, Published in book ‘Changing Scenario of Business and E-Commerce’, edition 1, November, 2012.
- “Micro Finance Problems and Prospects” Published in V3 journal of management, Vol. 1, issue 1, July, 2012.
- “Capital Structure Dynamics: Evidence from BSE Sensitivity Index” Published in International Journal of Management Issues and Research”, Vol.1, issue 1, May, 2012.
- “Faculty Development Programme: A tool of Increasing the effectiveness of a teacher” Published in Comdex, May, 2012.
- “Financial Inclusion: A new initiative by Commercial Banks” Published in Glimpses International Journal of higher Education, vol.1, issue 3, Feb., 2012.
- “Can financial crisis affect CSR?” Published in International journal of management & science”, vol.2, issue.1, Jan., 2012.
- “Environmental Assessment in Entrepreneurship” Published in Glimpses International Journal of higher Education, vol.1, issue 2, Nov., 2011.
- “An analysis of Housing Finance Scenario in India” Published in International Journal of contemporary Practices”, Vol.1, Issue 6.
- “An Analysis of Indian Financial System-with Special reference to Merchant Banking” Published in Glimpses International Journal of higher Education vol.1, issue1, Sept.2011.
- “Financial Inclusion: Means of Inclusive growth” Published in GYANPRATHA, vol.3, issue.2, June 2011.
- “Inflation A- 2010 Retrospect” Published in International Journal of Contemporary Practices, vol. 1, issue. 1, May. 2011.
- “Green Banking: An Innovative Initiative for Sustainable Development” Published in ‘GYANPRATHA’, vol.3, issue.1, January 2011.
- “Implementation Of GST: An Important Tax Reform” Published in Galgotias Journal of Management, Vol- 3 No.1 January – June 2010.
- “Seasonality in Stock Market with special Reference to Re- Examination of January Effect in Indian Stock Market” Published in South Asian Journal of Commerce and Management, Vol.1 No. 2 April – June, 2010.
- “Special Economic Zones – Engines for Growth” Published in COMDEX TIMES, A Monthly Journal on Management Ideas, April 2010.
- “Global Financial Meltdown Impact on Banks in India” Published in SHODH – 2009, December 2009.
- Life member of Research Development Association, Rajasthan.
- Global Citizen Forum
- International Journal of Social Sciences and Entrepreneurship
An Academic and Experiental Program in International Business King’s University College at Western university, Canada.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture