Dr. Kuldeep Dhanker
- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Completed graduation in September 2008 from S.G.T Dental College and Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana. M.D.S in May 2013 (Public Health Dentistry) from K.D. Dental College and Hospital, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. Organized & Participated in various activities.
- 1 year and 3 months
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
PUBLIC HEALTH DENTISTRY
- Dental Public Health and Epidemiology, Public Health
- Research Methodology & Biostatistics
- Out Reach Activities
- Received Second Prize at National Conference at Mysore 2010
- “Assessment of oral health on quality of life among the institutionalized elderly population of Mathura – UTTAR PRADESH- JIAPHD , 2013; Oct- Dec. Vol:11(4):59-65
- Footpath Quacks. Letter to the editor published British Dental Journal Volume 214 No. 9 May 11 2013.
- Oral health status and treatment needs of inmates in district jail of Mathura city – a cross sectional study- published in Journal of Oral Health and community dentistry J Oral Health Comm Dent 2013;7(1)24-32.
- Effect of Commercial and Domestic Beverages on Calcium Release from Enamel Surfaces’. Journal of Advanced Oral Research, Vol 4; Issue 2: May - Aug 2013
- Review article titled ‘Geriatric Dentistry’ , J Oral Health Comm Dent 2013;7(3): 170-173.
- Prevalence of Tobacco use Among the Students in Professional and Non-Professional Colleges of Mathura City. J Oral Health Comm Dent 2014;8(1)30-35.
- Estimation of Fluoride Concentration of Various Citrus and Non-Citrus Fruits Commonly Consumed and Commercially Available in Mathura City. J Indian Assoc Public Health Dent 2013;11:4.
- Oral Hygiene Day Report in IAPHD news. Journal of Indian Association Of Public Health Dentistry; July-September 2014; Vol. 12, Issue 3.
- Impact of mothers' oral hygiene knowledge and practice on oral hygiene status of their 12-year-old children: A cross-sectional study. J Indian Assoc Public Health Dent 2014;12:323-9
- Membership of IAPHD (Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture