- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Ms. Zainab Fatima is LL.M in Criminal Law and scholar alumni of Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University). She has worked with Delhi Legal Services Authority, MARG, India Vision Foundation under Ms. Kiran Bedi and as Legal Assistant at Equity Lex Associates (Supreme Court) and M.S. Nagar and Co. Advocates. She has also participated in various National Seminars and Workshops on Criminal law, Constitutional law, Women issues and Human Rights.
- B.A LL.B (Hons.)
- LL.M (Criminal Law)
- UGC NET Qualified
- Criminal Law and Human Rights
- Merit scholarship holder in BA.LLB (Hons.) and LL.M.
- Human Rights - An Overview in Indian Framework, International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, Volume – II, Issue - IX (September, 2012).
- Judicial Accountability In India- Who is Judging the Judges?, Army Institute of Law Journal, Vol.VI, 2013 pp.252-265 (ISSN 0975-8208).
- Climate Change & Urban Environments - International Laws & Treaties, Journal of Global Sustainability Transitions: Impacts and Innovations in 3rd International Conference On “Sustainable Innovative Techniques In Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering”- SITACEE (April 2014) at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi (ISBN: 978-93-83083-77-0).
- “Laws and Conventions Pertaining to Human Trafficking” published in Conference Prcoceedings of Amity University Conference on Human Trafficking (2014).
- All India Bar Association
- Delhi Bar Association
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15