- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
Mr. Sudeep Varshney, graduated in Computer Science & Engineering (with Hons.) from Dr. B.R.A. University, Agra, holds M.S. degree in Software Systems from BITS, Pilani. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
Mr. Varshney is having more than 11 years of experience in the field of teaching. Currently, he is posted in School of Engineering & Technology as Assistant Professor (Grade-III) in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. He is also holding the post of Dy. COE in School of Engineering & Technology since last more than a year. He is also the year co-ordinator of the department. He has been the department co-ordinator from October 2007 to August 2009. He has been appointed as Associate Dean Student Welfare of Sharda University in year 2009.
Mr. Varshney has been an active member of the syllabus designing committee and board of studies of Department of Computer Science & Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology Sharda University.
He is a Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education, ISTE, Life member of Computer Society of India (CSI) and member of International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), Singapore, Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Hongkong, Member of Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA), NYC, USA. He has attended many short term Quality Improvement Programme (QIP). In addition, Mr. Varshney has also attended a five days training on “Storage Media” in Amity University, Noida conducted by EMC Corporation in May 2008.
His area of research is wireless sensor networks, He has published several papers in various national and international conferences and journals.
- 11+ years
- Pursuing PH.D. from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- MS (BITS, PILANI)
- B.E. (HONS.)
- Wireless sensor networks
- Computer networks
- Database Management System
- Pervasive Computing, Datawarehousing
- Published a Paper titled “IP Based 4th Generation Mobile Communication & Computing Networks” in Journal of Management Development & Information Technology. Vol.7, 45-51, 2009.
- Published a paper titled “The Changing Paradigm of Computing & the Need for New Business Model to Leverage the Change” in International Journal (Globus An International Journal of Management & IT).
- Presented a Paper titled “Text to Speech Synthesis in Interactive Voice Response” in the National Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Its Applications organized by R.B.S. College Agra (U.P.).
- Presented a Paper titled “Assessment of Privacy & Data Protection Laws in India” in National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Network Security Organized by BBDIT, Ghaziabad (U.P.).
- Presented a Paper titled “Optimization of Routing Algorithm in WSN” in the AICTE sponsored National on Emerging Trends in Computing & Information Technology organized by RKGITW Ghaziabad
- Presented a Paper titled “Secure and Efficient Data Aggregation in WSN” in the International Conference on Issues & Challenges in Networking, Intelligence and Computing Technologies organized by Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology , Ghaziabad (U.P.).
- Presented a Paper titled “Abstraction in Wireless Sensor Networks” in the 3rd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology organized by GIMT , Kurukshetra (Haryana).
- Presented a Paper titled “MANETS in ADhoc Networks” in the International Conference on Advancements in Computer Applications and Software Engineering organized by Mewar University, Chittorgarh (Rajasthan).
- Published a Paper titled “An Improved Hybrid Evolutionary System for Hopfield Network AssociativeMemory" in International Journal of Computer Science Issues (DBLP indexed).
- Presented a Paper titled “A Comparative Study of Hierarchical Routing Protocols in Wiereless Sensor Networks” in the 9th INDIAcom;2015 2ndInternational Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development sponsored by IEEE and organized by Bharati Vidyapeeth , New Delhi.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education, ISTE (Number LM 8718).
- Life Member of Computer Society of India, CSI (Number 00174342).
- Member Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA), NYC, USA (Membership No. 7854700)
- Member of International Association of Computer Science & Information Technology (IACSIT), Singapore (Membership No. 80337994).
- Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Hong Kong (Membership No. 107372).
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)