Dr. Swati Sharma
- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
I have pursued my BDS from Rohilkhand University followed my Post Graduation from Pacific Dental College Udaipur in Public Health Dentistry.
I have been closely involved with UG Students Specially Interns in organizing various mass awareness camps.
- 5 years and 7 months
- MDS (public health dentistry)
- MBA (hospital management)
- Pursuing research oriented oral health programmes in out reach populations
- Factors related to tobacco use among urban & peri-urban population of Udaipur city Rajasthan JIAPHD;2008;ISSUE-11. ,page no.10-12.
- Dentist Day 2011-A Report JIAPHD;2011;ISSUE-17
- Dentition status & Treatment needs among 12 & 15 year old school going children of Udaipur city Rajasthan. JIAPHD; Vol.2011;Issue18,Pg.No.16-21.
- Mindfullness & Professionalism in dentistry JIAPHD; Vol.2011;Supp.1;Issue18;Pg.No.351-358.
- Report titled:-“Oral Hygiene Day” Published in JIAPHD July-Sep,2014,Vol12.
- Paper titled “ Geographic Tongue” published in
- International Journal of Dental & Health Sciences in July –August issue 2014.
ONGOING RESEARCH PROJECT:
- Effect Of Chewing Chocolates available in Indian Market on salivary Ph after rinsing with Green tea.
- IAPHD, IDA
- Certificate of appreciation for providing guest lecture about Hospital Management from Amity University,2009
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)