Dr. Smita Gupta
- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A committed Assistant professor with over 12 years of experience at various leading academic institutions teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds. Possessing excellent administrative, verbal communication and written skills along with constructive and effectiveteaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment.
- 12+ years
- UGC NET qualified
- Indian Administration
- Organizational Politics
- Administrative Behaviour
- Recipient of Excellent teaching award from Sharda University 2013-14.
- Recipient of PARS – F 2015 Reward for appreciation & acknowledgment of performance for 2014 – 2015.
- “Leadership: Gandhi and Vivekananda As Spiritual and Political Leaders” Presented at National Seminar on “Developing Leadership for Organizational Effectiveness and Excellence” Greater Noida, 27-28th March 2003.
- “The Case Against Patent System” Presented at National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights” new challenges for Indian economy” Ambala 23rd September 2004.
- “Cross-Cultural Differences and Adaptation with special reference to Communication in Global Business management” at International Conference on Intercultural Communication, Sept 3-5, 2009, Noida
- “Fathoming out the nuances of Cross-cultural differences in Communication for Transnational Managers” at international Conference on Economic and Business Issues, 19-21st Dec. 2009, Delhi.
- “A Critical Analytical Study to evaluate effectiveness of Multiple Intelligences Approach among law students” at International Conference organized by H.M.Patel institute of English and research at Vallabh Vidhya Nagar Anand, Gujarat on January 8- 10, 2010.
- “Packaging Persuasion: An Empirical Study for Marcom Managers in the Post Recessionary Revival Period” at National Seminar in Recent Developments in Management and Information Technology, Jan 29 – 31, 2010 at School of Management Sciences, Varanasi.
- Rethinking Strategies for effective Work-Life Balance” at UGC – sponsored National Conference on Emerging Trends & Challenges in Management, 27th– 28thFebruray 2015.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)