Dr. Smita Gupta
- Area Of Interest
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
A committed Assistant professor with over 12 years of experience at various leading academic institutions teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds. Possessing excellent administrative, verbal communication and written skills along with constructive and effectiveteaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment.
- 12+ years
- UGC NET qualified
- Indian Administration
- Organizational Politics
- Administrative Behaviour
- Recipient of Excellent teaching award from Sharda University 2013-14.
- Recipient of PARS – F 2015 Reward for appreciation & acknowledgment of performance for 2014 – 2015.
- “Leadership: Gandhi and Vivekananda As Spiritual and Political Leaders” Presented at National Seminar on “Developing Leadership for Organizational Effectiveness and Excellence” Greater Noida, 27-28th March 2003.
- “The Case Against Patent System” Presented at National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights” new challenges for Indian economy” Ambala 23rd September 2004.
- “Cross-Cultural Differences and Adaptation with special reference to Communication in Global Business management” at International Conference on Intercultural Communication, Sept 3-5, 2009, Noida
- “Fathoming out the nuances of Cross-cultural differences in Communication for Transnational Managers” at international Conference on Economic and Business Issues, 19-21st Dec. 2009, Delhi.
- “A Critical Analytical Study to evaluate effectiveness of Multiple Intelligences Approach among law students” at International Conference organized by H.M.Patel institute of English and research at Vallabh Vidhya Nagar Anand, Gujarat on January 8- 10, 2010.
- “Packaging Persuasion: An Empirical Study for Marcom Managers in the Post Recessionary Revival Period” at National Seminar in Recent Developments in Management and Information Technology, Jan 29 – 31, 2010 at School of Management Sciences, Varanasi.
- Rethinking Strategies for effective Work-Life Balance” at UGC – sponsored National Conference on Emerging Trends & Challenges in Management, 27th– 28thFebruray 2015.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture