Dr. Jay Vikram
- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
- Completed graduation in the year 1998 and Post graduation in the year 2011 from SDM college of dental sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka.
- Associated with Sharda University since 2006. Reviewer of the journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society.
- 11 years
- BDS, MDS
- Dr. Jay Vikram, Dr. Abhilasha Vikram. Innovative technique for the fabrication of Implant Supported provisional restoration in Prosthtic rehabilitation of patient with multiple Implants – Case Report. JIPS Jan 2012.
- Vikram Jay, Kalra Hiten, Ravi Shankar, Vikram Abhilasha. Soft Tissue Consideration in Dental Implants-A Review. Andhra Pradesh State Dental Journal- October 2011, Vol.4, Issue 4.
- Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Ekta Choudhary, Dr. Jay Vikram, Dr. Kuldeep. Comparison of effectiveness of mini-implants vs. conventional implant supported over denture – Review of literature. JIAPHD 2011, Issue 18,Suppl.III.
- Dr Vikram Jay, Dr Choudhary Ashish, Dr Vikram Abhilasha. Prosthetic rehabilitation of patient with immediate placement of implants in post extraction socketsin mandibular dentulous arch- a clinical report. International journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2012 July Vol 3 issue 1
- Dr Jay Vikram, Dr Ashish Choudhary, Dr Hiten Kalra, Dr Abhilasha Vikram. Prosthetic Investigation into the role of various factors during flasking and packing of heat cure acrylic resin, resulting in occlusal discrepancies in processed complete dentures.. IJPD 2013:vol-4(2):48-55
- Indian Prosthodontics Society
- Indian Dental Association
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15