Dr. Jay Vikram
- Area Of Interest
- Research & Publications
- Completed graduation in the year 1998 and Post graduation in the year 2011 from SDM college of dental sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka.
- Associated with Sharda University since 2006. Reviewer of the journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society.
- 11 years
- BDS, MDS
- Dr. Jay Vikram, Dr. Abhilasha Vikram. Innovative technique for the fabrication of Implant Supported provisional restoration in Prosthtic rehabilitation of patient with multiple Implants – Case Report. JIPS Jan 2012.
- Vikram Jay, Kalra Hiten, Ravi Shankar, Vikram Abhilasha. Soft Tissue Consideration in Dental Implants-A Review. Andhra Pradesh State Dental Journal- October 2011, Vol.4, Issue 4.
- Dr. Ashish Choudhary, Dr. Ekta Choudhary, Dr. Jay Vikram, Dr. Kuldeep. Comparison of effectiveness of mini-implants vs. conventional implant supported over denture – Review of literature. JIAPHD 2011, Issue 18,Suppl.III.
- Dr Vikram Jay, Dr Choudhary Ashish, Dr Vikram Abhilasha. Prosthetic rehabilitation of patient with immediate placement of implants in post extraction socketsin mandibular dentulous arch- a clinical report. International journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2012 July Vol 3 issue 1
- Dr Jay Vikram, Dr Ashish Choudhary, Dr Hiten Kalra, Dr Abhilasha Vikram. Prosthetic Investigation into the role of various factors during flasking and packing of heat cure acrylic resin, resulting in occlusal discrepancies in processed complete dentures.. IJPD 2013:vol-4(2):48-55
- Indian Prosthodontics Society
- Indian Dental Association
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)