Dr. Ankur Agrawal
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Prof. Ankur Agrawal has over 14 years of Academic teaching experience. As a part of his teaching portfolio he specializes in the areas of Corporate Finance, Security Analysis and Investment Banking. He has published number of research papers in leading refereed national and international journals. He has submitted his research work for the award of Doctorate in Management.
He has also attended and participated in various National and International conferences on contemporary issues. He is also a SAP (Fi) consultant and has to his credit 4 International projects as a team member transforming financial processes of the companies on SAP environment.
He has visited several countries in connection with study tours, seminars and workshops
- MBA (Finance)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics).
Finance and Accounting
Teaching/Training, counseling, problem resolution, presentation skills, team management, relationship management, strong Interpersonal Skills, effective communication, good analytical Skills
- “Determinants of corporate capital structure with special reference to home appliances industry in India” Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management Vol. 4, No. 8, August 2014, pp. 179-193. ISSN 2249-7307, (impact factor global=0.376 www.globalimpactfactor.com , indexed in PROQUEST).
- “Determinants of corporate capital structure with special reference to consumer electronics industry in India” International Journal computer science & management research. Vol. 3, Issue no. 04, September 2014. Pp. 119-129, ISSN 2278-773X, (indexed in EBSCO).
- “Determinants of corporate capital structure with special reference to construction sector in India” Prabandhgyan, Vol.III, issue I, pp. 21-33, March 2014, ISSN 2319-6351.
- “Capital structure dynamics: Evidence from National Stock Exchange Sensitivity Index ( NIFTY)” International Research Journal of Business Management-IRJBM, Vol I , Issue –I. pp.64-74, August 2013, (Cited at Google Scholar).
- “Capital Structure Dynamics: Evidence from BSE Sensitivity Index” Published in International Journal of Management Issues and Research, Vol.1, issue 1, May, 2012, ISSN2320-1177.
- “Determinants of corporate capital structure with special reference to Indian Fertilizer Industry, paper presented, 13th International conference IC-GBMTI, 2013, 28-29 Sep 2013 Goa, India.
- Ankur Agrawal: Determinants of corporate capital structure with special reference to automobile sector in India”, paper presented through Skype, International conference on “Global issues and trends in health, management & technology, Dec 20-22, 2012 Jointly organized by MTMI, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, USA.
- Determinants of Corporate Capital Structure with Special reference to Indian Fertilizer Industry Published in 13th International conference (Global contemporary issues, Innovations and Future challenges in Business, IT & Management) proceedings, September 28, 29, 2013 at Goa.
- Innovations in Recovery management of Nonperforming assets ( A case study of Allahabad bank, Alwar, Rajasthan)” Published in 12th International conference ( Global contemporary issues, Innovations and Future challenges in Business, IT & Management) proceedings, January, 2013.
- “Determinants of Corporate capital structure: with special reference to automobile sectorin India” Presented in 12th International conference (Global contemporary issues, Innovations and Future challenges in Business, IT & Management) proceedings, January, 2013.
- “ A study on Reduction of NPA in Commercial Banks ( A case study of Alwar District ), Published in International Journal of Academic Conference Proceedings, November, 2012.
- “Impact of Eurozone crisis on Indian Stock Market and Currency Volatility”, Published in book ‘Changing Scenario of Business and E-Commerce’, edition 1, November, 2012.
- “Micro Finance Problems and Prospects” Published in V3 journal of management, Vol. 1, issue 1, July, 2012.
- “Capital Structure Dynamics: Evidence from BSE Sensitivity Index” Published in International Journal of Management Issues and Research”, Vol.1, issue 1, May, 2012.
- “Faculty Development Programme: A tool of Increasing the effectiveness of a teacher” Published in Comdex, May, 2012.
- “Financial Inclusion: A new initiative by Commercial Banks” Published in Glimpses International Journal of higher Education, vol.1, issue 3, Feb., 2012.
- “Can financial crisis affect CSR?” Published in International journal of management & science”, vol.2, issue.1, Jan., 2012.
- “Environmental Assessment in Entrepreneurship” Published in Glimpses International Journal of higher Education, vol.1, issue 2, Nov., 2011.
- “An analysis of Housing Finance Scenario in India” Published in International Journal of contemporary Practices”, Vol.1, Issue 6.
- “An Analysis of Indian Financial System-with Special reference to Merchant Banking” Published in Glimpses International Journal of higher Education vol.1, issue1, Sept.2011.
- “Financial Inclusion: Means of Inclusive growth” Published in GYANPRATHA, vol.3, issue.2, June 2011.
- “Inflation A- 2010 Retrospect” Published in International Journal of Contemporary Practices, vol. 1, issue. 1, May. 2011.
- “Green Banking: An Innovative Initiative for Sustainable Development” Published in ‘GYANPRATHA’, vol.3, issue.1, January 2011.
- “Implementation Of GST: An Important Tax Reform” Published in Galgotias Journal of Management, Vol- 3 No.1 January – June 2010.
- “Seasonality in Stock Market with special Reference to Re- Examination of January Effect in Indian Stock Market” Published in South Asian Journal of Commerce and Management, Vol.1 No. 2 April – June, 2010.
- “Special Economic Zones – Engines for Growth” Published in COMDEX TIMES, A Monthly Journal on Management Ideas, April 2010.
- “Global Financial Meltdown Impact on Banks in India” Published in SHODH – 2009, December.
DAC( C-DAC), SAP( Fi/Co)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15