Dr. A. K. Subramani
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
- Research & Publications
Dr. A. K. Subramani is having teaching experience of around 12 years. His area of interest are Human Resource Management and Systems Management. He has published around 44 papers in various National and International level journals, in which 5 papers are Scopus indexed. He was also acted as resource person for SPSS and AMOS workshops in few institutions. He has Received “Teaching and Research Excellence Award” from Grabs Charitable Trust and about to receive “Distinguished Teacher Award- Management” from MTC Global Trust on September 2017. He is the member in review committee of Inderscience Publishers. He was also acted as Guest editor for online journals of Zenith International Research and Academic Foundation.
- 12 Years
- Human Resource Management
- Systems Mangement
- IBM SPSS 24.0
- IBM AMOS 24.0
- Selected to receive “Distinguished Teacher Award- Management” from MTC Global Trust on September 2017
- Received “Teaching and Research Excellence Award” from Grabs Charitable Trust on 22nd January 2017.
International Level journal:
Scopus Indexed Publications
- Paper titled, “Upshot of Occupational Stress on Work Life Balance of Employees Working in Information Technology Organizations in Chennai”, has been published in Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, ISSN 0975-2854, 10(7), June 2017, pp. 50-59.
- Paper titled, “Examining the interrelationship among Organizational Justice (OJ), Organizational Climate (OC) and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour (OCB) with respect to Telecommunication Industries in Chennai.”, has been published in International Journal of Economic Research, ISSN : 0972-9380 on October 2016. (Scopus Indexed and Anna University Annexure-2 Journal), 13(4), 2016:1945-1962.
- “Factors impelling Job satisfaction among IT Professionals in Chennai.”, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, December 2015, ISSN 0972-7302. Pp. no: 6369-6381.
- “Impact of Organizational Climate on Organization Citizenship Behaviour with respect to automotive industries at Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai.” International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, December 2015, ISSN 0972-7302. Pp. no: 6391-6408.
- “Use of structural equation modelling to empirically study the impact of Organizational climate on employees’ work related attitude in Information Technology organizations in Chennai city”. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, January 2016, Volume 9, Issue 1. ISSN 0974-5645. Pp. no:1-8.
- Life-time member in MTC Global Management Association.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture