Archana Kumari Prasad
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Award & Recognition
I am working as an Asst. Professor in the department of Mathematics, SBSR. I did my schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya ,H.E.C Ranchi, Jharkand. I had completed my Post graduation in Mathematics from Rani Durgavati University ,Jabalpur (M.P) with 82% marks and awarded three Gold medals for the same. I am pursuing my Ph.D in Group Action on Manifolds from DVV,Jabalpur. I worked as Lecturer in AKGEC ,Ghaziabad for two years. Now I have been working in Sharda, since 2005.
M.Sc ( Mathematics),CSIR NET Qualified, Pursuing Ph.D in Group Action Manifolds from RDVV,Jabalpur,Madhya Pradesh
Topology, Real Analysis and Algebra
- Got Letter of Appreciation for Best Faculty on 5th September 2014 at Sharda University.
- Participated in the International Workshop and Conference on “Geometric Methods in Topology” at IISc , Banglore.
- Attended a Seminar on “Information and Communication Technology in University Governance” at JNU, New Delhi.
- Got Certificate of Faculty Coordination in “Swarm Robotics Workshop at Sharda University.
- Participated in One day Workshop on “Document Typesetting and Processing using LATEX” at Sharda University.
- Attended National Conference on “Recent Advances in Mathematics” and delivered invited Talk entitled “Group Action on Manifolds” at RDVV, Jabalpur.
- Participated in the ATM workshop on Algebraic Topology at IMSc ,Chennai.
- Participated in Faculty Training Program conducted by Cyber Cure Solutions at Sharda University.
- Participated in the Workshop on “Patent, Intellectual Property Rights and Ethics” Conducted by SBS&R at Sharda University.
- Participated in the One week Short Term course on “MATLAB”,A Tool in Research at MNIT,Jaipur.
- Participated in the Short Term Course on “Technical Teacher’s Role,Self Esteem and Professional Development through ICT,at JSS,Noida.
- Participated in a half day workshop on “Exploratory Data Analysis with “R” at Sharda University.
- Particiapated in One day QIP Workshop on “Importance of Supply Chain Management” at IIT,Roorkee.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15