Download Sharda University Admission Brochure - 2015
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Application form can be obtained at
The application fee of INR 1,000 can be deposited by any one of the following ways
Note: Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD and send it to:
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306
- Candidates applying online through Sharda University website will be routed for self application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information
| || |
The applicants may avail our counseling facility by either calling our Tele-Counselors at 0120-4570000 or by visiting campus or regional counseling centre’s.
While visiting the University, candidates should bring the following documents with them:
- Admit Card issued by Sharda University
- Print out of common application form(In case of Online)
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for AIEEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/NATA/LSAT or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- SUAT- 2015 is an aptitude test of 90 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and language proficiency of a candidate
- The test will have 100 questions consisting of several sections on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension etc.
- Test Center: University Campus, Greater Noida or its approved ATTEST test centers
Note: A student having a valid test score in any of the National Level Tests - AIEEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/NATA/LSAT, will be exempted for appearing in SUAT 2015.
The successful applicants will have to undergo a personal interview (PI). The applicant seeking admission in MBA programme, a Group Discussion (GD) would be conducted on specified date. You may please call our helpdesk at 0120-4570000 or Counselling Cell for details if any.
If selected, applicant may deposit the fee through Cash/DD at the Sharda University campus or pay online through challan within 15 days of selection.
The applicant must report and enroll/register himself/herself at the Administrative Office of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing the fees.
SUAT- 2015 Process details at ATTEST Centres
- Do remember your User Id and Password as it will be needed at the time of online exam (SUAT- 2015)
- After realization of application fee of INR 1,000/-, Sharda University will send the confirmation information to ATTEST. ATTEST will activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the applicant.
(Note: You may appear for SUAT- 2015 at the University Campus without prior booking)
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the applicant will be able to book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre of choice from the available options given in Online Examination Booking System (OEBS)
- After successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, the applicant will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing the relevant data for Examination
- Applicants will have to carry two copies of the hall ticket to the examination centre together with the recent passport size photograph pasted on it
Note: Applicant should bring the Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT- 2015 examination, without which the applicant will not be eligible to sit in the examination.
- At the examination centre, the Proctor will check applicant’s hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation at the time of Personal Interview.