Dr. Krishna Kumar Pandey
- Area Of Interest
- Skill Set
- Research & Publications
Dr. KRISHNA KUMAR PANDEY received his Ph.D. degree in the area of condensed matter physics from V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur in 2011 under the supervision of Dr. Rajendra Kumar Singh (At present he is a Professor in the Deptt. of physics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi). Dr. Pandey has published 08 research papers and also attended 02 national conferences. He has the total teaching experience of 12 years and 02 months. Dr. Pandey is presently working as Assistant Professor in the Deptt. of Physics, School of Basic Sciences and Research, Sharda University, Greater Noida. Before coming in Sharda University, he was working as Assistant Professor in Anand Engineering College (Sharda Group of Institutions), Agra since 2010. He has also worked as a lecture in the Department of Physics in different colleges named as Harish Chandra Degree College, Varanasi, M. P. School of Engineering, Varanasi, Saroj Institute of Technology and Management, lucknow. Durinng his working in different colleges he has tought different papers of Physics. He was also the counseling incharge of B.Tech. first year in Anand Engg. College. The proposed research work of Dr. Pandey is the Ultrasonic Attenuation studies due to electron-phonon interaction, phonon-phonon interaction, thermoelastic loss and dislocation damping due to screw and edge dislocations in different type of fcc and bcc solids, mixed crystalline systems and nanocrystalline systems.
12 Years and 02 Months
Condensed matter physics and Ultrasonics
Skill sets- Teaching, Administration, Counseling, Coordinator, Examination work etc.
Expertise- Quantum Mechanics, Electronics, Solid State Physics, Ultrasonics, etc.
Total 08 research papers (02- International Journals, 04- National Journals, 02- Conference Proceedings). The details of the published research papers and conferences attended is as given below-
- Singh, R.K. and Pandey, K.K., Sound Attenuation at High Temperatures in Pt, Acta Physica Polonica A, 109 (2006) 219-228.
- Singh, R.K., Pandey, K.K., Singh, M.P. and Singh, R.P., Acoustical Investigations of Uranium Chalcogenides, Material Science: Poland, 27 (2009) 1041-1053.
- Singh, R.K. and Pandey, K.K., Acoustical Dissipation in FCC and BCC Barium, J. Acoust. Soc. India, 33 (2005) 214-218.
- Singh, R.K. and Pandey, K.K., Ultrasonic Attenuation in Metals, J. Acoust. Soc. India, 33 (2005) 275-282.
- Singh, R.K. and Pandey, K.K., Ultrasonic Behaviour of Nanocrystalline Ni3Fe (15 nm), Indian J. Phys., 80 (10) (2006) 979-982.
- Singh, R.K. and Pandey, K.K., Acoustical Dissipation in Mixed Crystalline KBr-NaBr system, J. Pure and Appl. Ultrasonics, 30 (2008) 74-79.
- Singh, R.K. and Pandey, K.K., Ultrasonic Attenuation in Pd85Pt15 Crystal, Proceeding NSU-XIV, Allahabad, (2006).
- Singh, R.K., Singh, M.P., Singh, Rishipal and Pandey, K.K., Adiabatic Compressibility and Velocity of Ultrasound in Binary Solutions of Poly (Ethylene Glycol) and Water, Proceeding of National Symposium on Acoustics, December 5-7 (2007) 559-563.
Research paper presented in conference:
- Acoustical Dissipation in (AgCl).5(AgBr).5 mixed crystal, 15th Annual Conference of Purvanchal Academy of Sciences, T.D. College, Jaunpur, Nov. 19-20, 2005.
- I have Participated and Presented paper in the 15th annual Conference of the Purvanchal Academy of Sciences held at T. D. Post Graduate College, Jaunpur on November 19-20, 2005.
- I have Participated in 17th National Symposium on Ultrasonics organized by Department of Physics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 4th-6th December, 2008.
NCC ‘B’ Certificate
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture