In Campus Call Center
Sharda University has established its own in campus call centre staffed with a dedicated well-trained team of tele-counsellors who are the First Point of Contact (FPOC) on behalf of the university. The support staff aids in guiding the students to choose the right career option and also how to get through with the admission procedure. The call center provides helpline support for answering all the day to day queries related to classes, placements, etc. It also serves as an FPOC to the parents who cannot visit the campus quite often and prefer to seek a telephonic solution.
- Immediate response to queries
- Functional all days of the week
- Staff with various language fluencies
- High customer satisfaction
- Quick resolution of concerns related to admission, loans, exams, fee, holidays, etc.