About the Programme
M.Tech in CSE Software Engineering is a two-year post-graduate programme dedicated to enlighten students with the desiging, implementing, testing, and modifying of the software to make it viable, maintainable and affordable. The programme offer students with a strong base of software engineering principles and applications in scientific and engineering domains.
Few of the topics under this specialisation include Software Requirement and Estimation Software, Quality Metrics and Testing Software, Architecture and Design Patterns, IOT Agile based Software Engineering, Secure Software Engineering, and Component-Based Software Engineering.
The balanced coursework of the programme enable students to practice their learnings in the fully-equipped labs at the University. Post completion of the programme, the students can find employment in the field of research, academics, design & development in software and co-design technologies or any other closely related field.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO-1 The graduates will establish themselves as professionals by solving real-life problems using exploratory and analytical skills acquired in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
- PEO-2 The graduates will provide sustainable solutions to ever changing interdisciplinary global problems through their Research & Innovation capabilities.
- PEO-3 The graduates will become employable, successful entrepreneur as an outcome of Industry-Academia collaboration.
- PEO-4 The graduates will embrace professional code of ethics while providing solution to multidisciplinary social problems in industrial, entrepreneurial and research environment to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Advanced Technical Knowledge Ability to apply advanced knowledge of mathematical, scientific and computing to carry out independent research and investigate complex problems of global benchmark.
- PO2: Research and Development Achieve and understand research-based solutions for problems in industry and academia using contemporary research methods.
- PO3: Pedagogy Enables academic adherence by practice of method and environment for teaching which is incorporated within the curriculum enabling life-long learning and professional development through self-study, continuing education, professional and doctoral level studies.
- PO4: Innovation and Entrepreneurial Inculcate innovative approaches to develop solutions towards existing real-world problem(s) to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society at large.
-   PO5: Societal Values Inculcating the human, social and business context while knowledge discovery by providing exposure to global view and diversity in the world and will utilize their engineering skills.
- PO6: Personal and Professional Ethics Recognize the need of ethical, legal and societal implications to engage in self-governing and lifelong learning by making use of professional principles.
- PO7: Communication Skills Ability to develop communication skills so that they are able to express ideas clearly and persuasively, in written and oral forms in a substantial technical manner.
- PO8: Life-long learning Ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of research and technological change with the aim to educate the society and peers.
- PSO1: Software Engineering To apply the software engineering principles and practices to provide high quality software solutions using state of art technologies.
- PSO2: Data Science & Analytics To develop research solutions in the field of data engineering by using modern tools to provide innovative solutions for complex data science problems.
- PSO3: Networking and Cyber Security To apply networking principles to understand cyber security issues and provides solutions to real world security problems