About the Programme
B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year undergraduate programme imparting fundamental knowledge in core disciplines such as control systems communications radio frequency design signal processing microelectronics microprocessors power generation and electrical machines.
The programme curriculum involves industrious subjects like Application-based Programming in Programming in Python Digital System Design Microprocessor and Microcontroller with Interfacings and Network Analysis & Synthesis. Under this program students also learn to develop new technologies to implement in improving the electronics & communication systems.
Other than this the programme also offers students insights on how to use the latest computer interfacing technologies in instruments laboratory. With a balanced combination of theory and practical this programme prepares students to skillfully design and test electronic circuits
Aspirants will also gain a good understanding of design techniques electronics systems and their uses in areas such as control telecommunications and consumer products.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1:  The graduates will demonstrate  sound engineering knowledge and managerial decisions based on ethical and professional standards.
- PEO2:The graduates will  work on global technological and environmental issues as a  successful  entrepreneur.
- PEO3:  The graduates will achieve a reputation as a source of providing innovative solutions for complex engineering problems.
- PEO4:  The graduates will pursue higher studies to become successful academicians and lead researchers.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
The Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) :
- PSO 1:  An ability to apply hardware and software-based embedded smart solutions for industrial automation and power system
- PSO 2:    Accentuate the application of cutting-edge technology on renewable energy systems and    smart grid
- PSO 3:    To utilize the knowledge of power systems, automation, robotics and sustainable technology  in multidisciplinary research.