About the Programme
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- PEO1: Prepare professionals conversant with current and advanced technological   tools to carry out Investigation, analysis and synthesis by identifying various   compute oriented solutions.
- PEO2: To develop positive attitude and skills which enable them to become a   multi facet personality.
- PEO3: To prepare students in such a way so that they perform excellently in   national label entrance examinations conducted by various well known institution   like IIT’s/ central Universities/other academic institutes etc. to pursue their   PG/MS/Dual PG and Ph. D. programs.
- PEO4: To make them aware of effective machine learning and Artificial   Intelligence based data analytics and inference required for Industrial Application.
- PEO5: To inculcate passion for lifelong learning by introducing principles of   group dynamics, public policies, environmental and societal context.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- PO1: Data Science knowledge: Application of Data Science knowledge in   various fields of science, engineering and management etc.
- PO2: Nature of Data Science: Understand the concise, precise and rigorous   nature of Data Science.
- PO3: `Critical thinking: Develop the skill to think critically on abstract concepts   of Data Science.
- PO4: Problem analysis: Develop the ability to analyze a problem logically and   dissect into micro-parts and thus resolving the problem to accessible components.
- PO5: Presentation skill: Develop the skill to pleasant exposition for successful   presentation for any career interview with confidence.
- PO6: Data Science logic: Formulates and develops data analysis arguments in   logical manner.
- PO7: Team Work: Work as a team player and strive for self-excellence.
- PO8: Ethics: Realize and understand professional, ethical and cultural   responsibilities.
- PO9: Communication: Communicate effectively with an elite audience.
- PO10:Life-long learning: Engage in life-long learning towards enduring professional development