Sharda University's Table Tennis Club aims to encourage an inclusive, high-spirited community of table tennis players. Since many of the new students intend to join the club, the authorities of the club have incorporated peer instruction into the regular meetings and events. The TT Club at the university has become a place for more skilled players to compete, develop, and find other similarly focused individuals.
- Competitive tournaments organised throughout the year
- Coaching and guidance at all levels is provided
- A chance to learn & socialise with experienced players
- Fully-protected and well-equipped recreational room
- A chance to represent the university at inter-college, state level and/or national level