Sharda University's Girls Volleyball Club is open to all female students of the university. The club has two different levels - competitive and recreational. The competitive level includes practice, participating in tournaments and competing in leagues. The recreational level consists of practices and leisure depending upon the will of the students. The members of the club meet at regular intervals to practice and organize tournaments and games. The club focuses on the development of basics, improving the understanding of the game and providing opportunities.
- Competitive tournaments organised throughout the year
- Coaching and guidance at all levels is provided
- A chance to learn & socialise with experienced players
- Fully-protected outdoor courts
- A chance to represent the university at inter-college, state level and/or national level