Patents & Publications
- Sharda University has empanelled ZeusIP for assisting Sharda University in exploring, filing, securing and enforcing its Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for all Research and Development (R&D) work performed at Sharda University
- Microbial remedial of hydrocorban compounds (Engine oil) Ind. Patent Appl. No.CBR 1263/201611001886 (Rita Singh Majumdar, SET)
- Economical digital viscometer to detect relative viscosity Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4067DEL/2015 (Ms. Pallavi Gupta, SET
- Acoustic-electronic method to detect adulteration in milk Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4066DEL/2015 (Ms. Pallavi Gupta, SET)
- Activity recognition and Person identification with Device Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4065DEL/2015 (Rashmi Priyadarshini, SET)
- Nafion coated with Grapheneoxide working as an Actuator Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 21931 3244DEL/2015( Karan Surana)
- Smart Shoping Sart based on RFID technology Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 21931 3243DEL/2015 (Manish Sharma & Team)
- Egg Shell Powder: A new and cost effective material to improve strength and durability of cement mortar and concrete India Patent appl. No. C.B.R 3416/ 1165/DEL/201(N. B. Singh)
- Neem Leaves:A new ecofriendly Admixture for Portland cement India Patent appl. No. 2932/966/DEL/2012 (N. B. Singh)
- Method to obtain low cost electricity Ind. Patent Appl. No. 602/2010-DEL ( S.K.Mishra)
- Novel method of obtaining energy through Wind Ind. Patent appl. No. 658/DEL/2010 (S.K. Mishra)
Following are some of the research papers published by the faculties of Sharda University in the reputed journals.
- Chadha N.M., Madden N.
An optimal time-stepping algorithm forunsteady advection-diffusion problems Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (2016), Vol.294, Page.57-77
- Nawaz A., Sharif R., Rhee H.-W., Singh P.K.
Efficient dye sensitized solar cell and supercapacitor using 1-ethyl 3-methyl imidazolium dicyanamide incorporated PVDF-HFP polymer matrix Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (2016), Vol. 33, Page. 381-384
- Song Q., Li S., Patil P.M.
Inferior alveolar and mental nerve injuries associated with open reduction and internal fixation of mandibular fractures: A Seven Year retrospective study Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery (2014) Vol. 42 Issue.7 Page.1378-1381
- Bhardwaj A., Sam L., Singh S., KumarR.
Automated detection and temporal monitoring of crevasses using remote sensing and their implications for glacier dynamics Annals of Glaciology (2016) vol.57 Issue.71 Page. 81-91
- Singh V., Mohapatra M., Sivaramaiah G., Rao J.L., Singh N., Gao H., Li J.,Srivastava A.K., Jirimali H.D.,Dhoble S.J., Singh P.K., Murthy K.V.R., Natarajan V.
EPR and optical properties of green emitting Mn-doped BaMgAl10O17 nano-phosphors prepared by a combustion reaction Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (2015) page 1-7
- Okoye F.N., Durgaprasad J., Singh N.B.
Fly ash/Kaolin based geopolymer green concretes and their mechanical properties (2015) Vol.5 Page.739-744
- Okoye F.N., Durgaprasad J., Singh N.B.
Mechanical properties of alkali activated flyash/Kaolin based geopolymer concrete Construction and Building Materials (2015) Vol.98 Page.685-691
- Jain R., Verma V.K.
Synthesis and Characterization of CdSe Nanoparticles from Novel Cadmium Complex of Selenolate Precursor Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon and the Related Elements (2015) Vol.190 Issue.11 Page.1749-1754
- Halder S., Kar R., Mehta A.K.,
Bhattacharya S.K., Mediratta P.K., Banerjee B.D.
Quercetin Modulates the Effects of Chromium Exposure on Learning, Memory and Antioxidant Enzyme Activity in F1 Generation MiceBiological Trace Element Research (2015)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)
School of Business Studies has taught me the art of Involvement and adaptability and its applications to tackle the uncertain situations. The learning in the class room and interaction with industry eSai Arjun MBA