Patents & Publications
- Sharda University has empanelled ZeusIP for assisting Sharda University in exploring, filing, securing and enforcing its Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for all Research and Development (R&D) work performed at Sharda University
- Microbial remedial of hydrocorban compounds (Engine oil) Ind. Patent Appl. No.CBR 1263/201611001886 (Rita Singh Majumdar, SET)
- Economical digital viscometer to detect relative viscosity Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4067DEL/2015 (Ms. Pallavi Gupta, SET
- Acoustic-electronic method to detect adulteration in milk Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4066DEL/2015 (Ms. Pallavi Gupta, SET)
- Activity recognition and Person identification with Device Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4065DEL/2015 (Rashmi Priyadarshini, SET)
- Nafion coated with Grapheneoxide working as an Actuator Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 21931 3244DEL/2015( Karan Surana)
- Smart Shoping Sart based on RFID technology Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 21931 3243DEL/2015 (Manish Sharma & Team)
- Egg Shell Powder: A new and cost effective material to improve strength and durability of cement mortar and concrete India Patent appl. No. C.B.R 3416/ 1165/DEL/201(N. B. Singh)
- Neem Leaves:A new ecofriendly Admixture for Portland cement India Patent appl. No. 2932/966/DEL/2012 (N. B. Singh)
- Method to obtain low cost electricity Ind. Patent Appl. No. 602/2010-DEL ( S.K.Mishra)
- Novel method of obtaining energy through Wind Ind. Patent appl. No. 658/DEL/2010 (S.K. Mishra)
Following are some of the research papers published by the faculties of Sharda University in the reputed journals.
- Chadha N.M., Madden N.
An optimal time-stepping algorithm forunsteady advection-diffusion problems Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (2016), Vol.294, Page.57-77
- Nawaz A., Sharif R., Rhee H.-W., Singh P.K.
Efficient dye sensitized solar cell and supercapacitor using 1-ethyl 3-methyl imidazolium dicyanamide incorporated PVDF-HFP polymer matrix Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (2016), Vol. 33, Page. 381-384
- Song Q., Li S., Patil P.M.
Inferior alveolar and mental nerve injuries associated with open reduction and internal fixation of mandibular fractures: A Seven Year retrospective study Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery (2014) Vol. 42 Issue.7 Page.1378-1381
- Bhardwaj A., Sam L., Singh S., KumarR.
Automated detection and temporal monitoring of crevasses using remote sensing and their implications for glacier dynamics Annals of Glaciology (2016) vol.57 Issue.71 Page. 81-91
- Singh V., Mohapatra M., Sivaramaiah G., Rao J.L., Singh N., Gao H., Li J.,Srivastava A.K., Jirimali H.D.,Dhoble S.J., Singh P.K., Murthy K.V.R., Natarajan V.
EPR and optical properties of green emitting Mn-doped BaMgAl10O17 nano-phosphors prepared by a combustion reaction Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (2015) page 1-7
- Okoye F.N., Durgaprasad J., Singh N.B.
Fly ash/Kaolin based geopolymer green concretes and their mechanical properties (2015) Vol.5 Page.739-744
- Okoye F.N., Durgaprasad J., Singh N.B.
Mechanical properties of alkali activated flyash/Kaolin based geopolymer concrete Construction and Building Materials (2015) Vol.98 Page.685-691
- Jain R., Verma V.K.
Synthesis and Characterization of CdSe Nanoparticles from Novel Cadmium Complex of Selenolate Precursor Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon and the Related Elements (2015) Vol.190 Issue.11 Page.1749-1754
- Halder S., Kar R., Mehta A.K.,
Bhattacharya S.K., Mediratta P.K., Banerjee B.D.
Quercetin Modulates the Effects of Chromium Exposure on Learning, Memory and Antioxidant Enzyme Activity in F1 Generation MiceBiological Trace Element Research (2015)
Sharda university has always believed in helping and guiding its students and it was no different during the placement season. Regular classes held at our college to help us with our aptitude and techNandita Sethi B.Tech-IT
I spent four years studying at Sharda and this was an absolutely unforgettable period in my life. Sharda is not only professional in teaching international students, but the school is also good at takJyotsana Phartyal B.Tech-ECE
When I first entered Sharda University I was anxious about my future. Over the four years so many doors were opened for our personal and academic development that I became confident. The university aiG. Shakthi Priya B.Tech-ECE
Here I came as a school boy and now graduating as a corporate man. Here, I not only developed my academic skills but also got a global exposure in every field be it sports or others. At last I would lAnup Dey B.Tech-ECE
Getting placed in a top IT company has always been my goal and Sharda University helped me realize this dream of mine. Thanks to the Department of Corporate Affairs without whose help this would not hT.S. Praveen Rao B.Tech. (CSE)
I am grateful to Sharda University - both the faculty and the Training & Placement Department. They've made efforts ensuring maximum number of placed students. The university started grooming us fIshan Sharma B.Tech-IT
I thank my ECE department and its faculty members for encouraging me to think globally and spread my wings to take off for the land of rising Sun and I appreciate the support of my university for shapAnu Verma B.Tech-ECE
For Sharda University, "The world is here, where are you" is not just a slogan but I lived it in reality. Sharda is a beautiful and historic place where people from different nationalities meet togethKomal B. Desai B.Tech-ECE
I have received a lot from Sharda University; it has provided me a platform from where I am able to make my standing in the corporate world. Sharda campus acted as source of motivation for me, it hasBharat Agarwal M.B.A.
Sharda University has helped me a lot in getting the first and the most important job profile of my life. I am placed in IACT Global, Noida as an Assistant Manager much before completing my studies. TAnkita Kumari M.B.A.