Patents & Publications
- Sharda University has empanelled ZeusIP for assisting Sharda University in exploring, filing, securing and enforcing its Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for all Research and Development (R&D) work performed at Sharda University
- Microbial remedial of hydrocorban compounds (Engine oil) Ind. Patent Appl. No.CBR 1263/201611001886 (Rita Singh Majumdar, SET)
- Economical digital viscometer to detect relative viscosity Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4067DEL/2015 (Ms. Pallavi Gupta, SET
- Acoustic-electronic method to detect adulteration in milk Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4066DEL/2015 (Ms. Pallavi Gupta, SET)
- Activity recognition and Person identification with Device Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 26883 4065DEL/2015 (Rashmi Priyadarshini, SET)
- Nafion coated with Grapheneoxide working as an Actuator Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 21931 3244DEL/2015( Karan Surana)
- Smart Shoping Sart based on RFID technology Ind. Patent Appl. No. CBR 21931 3243DEL/2015 (Manish Sharma & Team)
- Egg Shell Powder: A new and cost effective material to improve strength and durability of cement mortar and concrete India Patent appl. No. C.B.R 3416/ 1165/DEL/201(N. B. Singh)
- Neem Leaves:A new ecofriendly Admixture for Portland cement India Patent appl. No. 2932/966/DEL/2012 (N. B. Singh)
- Method to obtain low cost electricity Ind. Patent Appl. No. 602/2010-DEL ( S.K.Mishra)
- Novel method of obtaining energy through Wind Ind. Patent appl. No. 658/DEL/2010 (S.K. Mishra)
Following are some of the research papers published by the faculties of Sharda University in the reputed journals.
- Chadha N.M., Madden N.
An optimal time-stepping algorithm forunsteady advection-diffusion problems Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (2016), Vol.294, Page.57-77
- Nawaz A., Sharif R., Rhee H.-W., Singh P.K.
Efficient dye sensitized solar cell and supercapacitor using 1-ethyl 3-methyl imidazolium dicyanamide incorporated PVDF-HFP polymer matrix Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (2016), Vol. 33, Page. 381-384
- Song Q., Li S., Patil P.M.
Inferior alveolar and mental nerve injuries associated with open reduction and internal fixation of mandibular fractures: A Seven Year retrospective study Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery (2014) Vol. 42 Issue.7 Page.1378-1381
- Bhardwaj A., Sam L., Singh S., KumarR.
Automated detection and temporal monitoring of crevasses using remote sensing and their implications for glacier dynamics Annals of Glaciology (2016) vol.57 Issue.71 Page. 81-91
- Singh V., Mohapatra M., Sivaramaiah G., Rao J.L., Singh N., Gao H., Li J.,Srivastava A.K., Jirimali H.D.,Dhoble S.J., Singh P.K., Murthy K.V.R., Natarajan V.
EPR and optical properties of green emitting Mn-doped BaMgAl10O17 nano-phosphors prepared by a combustion reaction Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (2015) page 1-7
- Okoye F.N., Durgaprasad J., Singh N.B.
Fly ash/Kaolin based geopolymer green concretes and their mechanical properties (2015) Vol.5 Page.739-744
- Okoye F.N., Durgaprasad J., Singh N.B.
Mechanical properties of alkali activated flyash/Kaolin based geopolymer concrete Construction and Building Materials (2015) Vol.98 Page.685-691
- Jain R., Verma V.K.
Synthesis and Characterization of CdSe Nanoparticles from Novel Cadmium Complex of Selenolate Precursor Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon and the Related Elements (2015) Vol.190 Issue.11 Page.1749-1754
- Halder S., Kar R., Mehta A.K.,
Bhattacharya S.K., Mediratta P.K., Banerjee B.D.
Quercetin Modulates the Effects of Chromium Exposure on Learning, Memory and Antioxidant Enzyme Activity in F1 Generation MiceBiological Trace Element Research (2015)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15