BBA Finance & Accounting in association with ACCA, UK
Overall educational aim of the BBA programme is to equip learners with the basic and fundamental knowledge, understanding and skills required to participate in informed decision making against the backdrop of complexities of management, to work in a team and to contribute to managing situations in organisations – either as an employee or as an entrepreneur.
- To provide learners with a basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the environment in which they operate.
- To provide learners with first-hand experience of a junior level managerial and/or management-related role and of how organisations operate in practice.
- To provide learners with an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the way in which they interact.
- To prepare learners for a career in management or management-related fields and develop their capability to contribute to society at large.
- To enhance learners' lifelong learning skills, communication skills and personal development.
At the time of graduating from the programme, students will demonstrate that they:
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of latest developments in financial accounting about IFRS & IGAAP.
- Are effective learners.
- Are critical and reflective thinkers.
- Are effective analysts.
- Have awareness about the industry accounting standards.
- Are able to prepare financial statements and reports.
- Integrated understanding of management function to manage organization.
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- Commerce/Mathematics as a subject at Secondary / Sr. level will be preferred
- Proficiency in English communication
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2015)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-15)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-15)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah Architecture, 2014-15
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor Architecture, 2014-15
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan Architecture, 2014-15
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma Architecture, 2014-15
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish Architecture, 2014-15
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee Architecture, 2014-15