BBA Finance & Accounting in association with ACCA, UK
Overall educational aim of the BBA programme is to equip learners with the basic and fundamental knowledge, understanding and skills required to participate in informed decision making against the backdrop of complexities of management, to work in a team and to contribute to managing situations in organisations – either as an employee or as an entrepreneur.
- To provide learners with a basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the environment in which they operate.
- To provide learners with first-hand experience of a junior level managerial and/or management-related role and of how organisations operate in practice.
- To provide learners with an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the way in which they interact.
- To prepare learners for a career in management or management-related fields and develop their capability to contribute to society at large.
- To enhance learners' lifelong learning skills, communication skills and personal development.
At the time of graduating from the programme, students will demonstrate that they:
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of latest developments in financial accounting about IFRS & IGAAP.
- Are effective learners.
- Are critical and reflective thinkers.
- Are effective analysts.
- Have awareness about the industry accounting standards.
- Are able to prepare financial statements and reports.
- Integrated understanding of management function to manage organization.
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- Commerce/Mathematics as a subject at Secondary / Sr. level will be preferred
- Proficiency in English communication
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra MBA (2014-2016)
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta MBA - Marketing & Finance (2014-16)
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti MBA – International Business (2014-16)
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
I absolutely loved this course. It showed me aspects of Interior Design that I didn't consider before and the fact that it covers history as well as architecture in college assignments, it helped me dLeya Ann Thomas Design (Batch- 2012)
I like the fact that the no. of students in the classes are not many and the faculties are amazingly friendly, interactive and also very helpful in and outside campus. They are always available and wiRaishree Oinam Design (Batch- 2012)
Sharda University Department of Design gave me the tools to go out in the world with confidence.The concepts I learned are priceless. Being a designer, inspiration can be hard to come by and at shardaSrishti Tandon Design (Batch- 2012)
I believe that design as a field is and always will be something very personal, the passion for which comes from within the deepest parts of an individual. One just needs to strive hard to harvest thiNiyati Jain Design (Batch- 2012)
I did my bachelor degree in Interior Design. The design department has provided well experience visiting faculties and professors during the four years of course. This course has helped me experienceThokchom Praveena Design (Batch- 2012)
My experience at Sharda University has been unforgettable from the start! I am living my dreams, studying a subject that I’m passionate about and also continuing my illustrator career. The faculSapana Karki B. Design- Fashion Designing (Batch 2013-2017)