B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering is a four-year degree program offered by Sharda University. Overall educational aim of the course B.Tech. In Computer Science & Engineering is to provide an ability design a hardware/software system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints. Besides that, after the successful completion of the course, a student should be able to function on multi-disciplinary teams, formulate, and solve engineering problems and designing & comparing solutions/algorithms/ protocols. The carrier options available to students after completion of the course includes but not limited to designing new computer systems, Software Development Frontend, Software Development backend, Network Design, Network Management, Data Base Administrator, Data Analytics, Software Testing and Maintenance, and System Software Development.
- Matriculation with 60% marks
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 60% marks (Aggregate & PCM; PCB for Biotechnology; any three of Physics, Chemistry, Math and Computer Science, without a gap.
- SUAT (Online Test), followed by Personal Interview/ AIEEE All India Rank less than 3,00,000
- UPSEE Rank less than 50,000
Step-1: Application form can be obtained from Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus, Regional Offices and International Offices.
Candidates can also apply online.
Step-2: Written test followed by Personal Interview
- Applications Developer
- Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer
- System Software Developer
- Database Programmer/Designer
- Computer Animation Expert
- Quality Assurance SpecialistSystems Analyst
- Computer Science - Lecturer
- Information Security Specialist
Career Path 1: Designing & Implementing System Software
- Exclusively Computer Science graduates with good I.Q. and conceptual knowledge of each subject studied can do it.
- A passion for working with the low level & high-level languages and aptitude to use new Modeling Language tools can help achieve the aim.
- One can work for companies such as Microsoft and HP.
Career Path 2: Devising New Ways to Use Computers.
- This refers to innovation in the application of computer technology.
- A career path in this area can involve advanced graduate work, followed by a position in a research University or industrial research and development laboratory.
- It can involve entrepreneurial activity such as was evident during the dot-com boom of the 1990s or it can involve a combination of the two.
Career Path 3: Developing Effective Ways to Solve Computing Problems.
- This refers to the application or development of computer science theory and knowledge of algorithms to ensure the best possible solutions for computationally intensive problems.
- As a practical matter, a career path in the development of new computer science theory typically requires graduate work to the Ph.D. level, followed by a position in a research or an industrial research and development laboratory.
We work with our industry partners to develop ready and able graduates who are equipped to make a positive contribution to their chosen profession or further study.
Click on links below to download course structure.
The performance of the students is assessed by continuous series of tests/assignments/quizzes/tutorials and presentations in addition to Mid Term & End Term Examinations to ensure highest academic standards.
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture