Two days National webinar on “Innovative Strategies in Teaching-Learning: The Emerging Paradigm” on 13th to 14th October 2020
12 Oct 2020
School of Education is organizing Two days National webinar on “Innovative Strategies in Teaching-Learning: The Emerging Paradigm” on 13th to 14th October 2020
OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT
The specic objectives of the webinar are:
- To enable the faculty and students in capacity building & development of skills engaging latest technological devices to effective teaching and learning.
- To appraise ICT resources for effective teaching-learning.
- To provide a forum for educational institutions to share experiences on their explicit or implicit educational innovative strategies.
- To introduce innovative strategies of teaching-learning and to provide the participants with an opportunity to develop their own pedagogy.
- To discuss new innovations of education in both organizational and pedagogical aspects.
- Digital Technology in Classroom
- ICT Resources for Teaching and Learning
- Cooperative Learning
- Diversity Pedagogy-A Key to Inclusion