Sharda University is organizing a short term course on Advance Vedic Mathematics from 5th to 10th August 2020
04 Aug 2020
Department of Mathematics, School of Basic Sciences and Research, Sharda University is organizing a short term course on Advance Vedic Mathematics.
In the Vedic system 'difficult' problems or huge sums can often be solved immediately by the Vedic method. These striking and beautiful methods are just a part of a complete system of mathematics which is far more systematic than the modern 'system'. Vedic Mathematics
It aims to build up a platform for students to recognize their hidden potential, improve their mathematical abilities and also drastically enhance their academic performance and ultimately eradicate Math-Phobia. Learning mathematics must be a fun and joyful experience. These courses are designed to serve that purpose.
Objectives of the course:
- To make math fun filled and arise interest which in turn will increase the speed and accuracy in various competitive and placement exams.
- To improve academic performance and instant results.
- To learn the utility of maths tricks for fast calculation. To develop the students mind for new research.
- To develop integrity and memory of the learners.
- Dr. Rakesh Bhatia; C-Ordinator (All India Level), Vidhya Bharti Akhil Bhartiya Sansthan Delhi.
Registration Link: For registration fill the Google form: https://docs.google.com/
- Students from Sharda University: ₹200/-
- Faculty from Sharda University: ₹300/-
- Students from Other Institutions /University: ₹300/-
- Faculty from other institutions: ₹ 500/-