SBSR is organizing a 7day Faculty Development Programme on 'Recent Trends in Material Science and Engineering' from 25th to 31st May 2020.
19 May 2020
Department of Physics is conducting faculty development programme which aims to sharing knowledge to the target audience about the significance of current research opportunities in materials science and engineering.
- Advancement in Liquid Crystal & Display Technology
- Advancements in Energy Technology
- Advanced Functional Materials for Energy Application
- Recent Trends in Nanobiotechnology
- Current Application of Nanomaterials
- Recent Engineering aspects of Electroactive Polymers
- Thin-Film Technology