Online guest lecture titled Convergence of Content, Storytelling and Industry Readiness on November, 17th 2021.
16 Nov 2021
School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Department of English, is organizing an online guest lecture titled Convergence of Content, Storytelling and Industry Readiness on November, 17th 2021.
We live in a highly competitive world, and to excel in it – we need to equip ourselves with the market skills that enhances our employability. An employer seeks a candidate who can effectively present themselves, perform their assigned tasks jobs with proficiency, adapt with the company culture and interact with other employees effectively. This webinar aims to address such issues and help our students learn how to be ready for content and communication that are vital for work industry. Through this webinar we aim that our students can make a smooth transition from the college campus to professional life. We aim to make the participants introspect, level up their skills as per the requirement of employers, and gain knowledge and self-confidence.
Objectives of the Event:
- To enhance employability of students and make them industry-ready.
- To provide platform to students to explore creativity, imagination and verbal expression.
- To provide insight into various aspects of copywriting and writing for commercial purposes.
- Dr. Prachi Priyanka (Assistant Professor, SHSS) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Shradha (Professor, SHSS) email@example.com
- Pankuri (BA English Honours 2nd Year)
- Parjanya Kanti Adhikari, Chief of Content and Editor, Fervent and Digital
Date: 17th November 2021
Time: 11am – 12pm
Zoom Link for the event: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/
Registration Link - https://forms.gle/
For more details Click here